Soo, how to exactly carry a win?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brees

10-04-2010

the plot thickens....always another side

Krusty Towel

10-04-2010

Yeah i had quite a few minion kills, but after the 20 minute mark i started sustaining red + green at all times to keep myself at 100% crit.

I Love God

10-04-2010

OP = owned?

Krusty Towel

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love God View Post
OP = owned?
Yup, He was.

WILL SMlTH

10-04-2010

Killstealer!!!!!

Krusty Towel

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateTwilight View Post
Killstealer!!!!!
Nah ill give him that, he got 95% of his kills because of him. Considering within 20 minutes he had a Bthirster 20 Sword stacks and a BF sword.

GDestroyer

10-04-2010

Looks like you stole a lot of their gold and creep kills making it a very strong 1 vs 5.

Sometimes doing too well is bad for the team.

Kadzin

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by emesde View Post
checking bushes by method of face is the only way to see where enemies are.
win.

also normal games are srs bzns

MightySnuffles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Yea. How can you have so many kills, and so little deaths, and still fail to push. I just don't get it. Ad ez has no problems pushing a lane. Am I missing something here? I think you just failed to carry.

Also, how can you lose to a crank; a crank with freaking malady. I'm not trying to insult your skills. I just think, that maybe you're the one that aces the team and jungles/shops/etc instead of pushing after a won team fight whether its an ace or not. Score was 56-43. You should have pushed every time you had an advantage. I guess live and learn.

Krusty Towel

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightySnuffles View Post
Yea. How can you have so many kills, and so little deaths, and still fail to push. I just don't get it. Ad ez has no problems pushing a lane. Am I missing something here? I think you just failed to carry.

Also, how can you lose to a crank; a crank with freaking malady. I'm not trying to insult your skills. I just think, that maybe you're the one that aces the team and jungles/shops/etc instead of pushing after a won team fight whether its an ace or not. Score was 56-43. You should have pushed every time you had an advantage. I guess live and learn.
They never aced us, Either myself or blitz + one other managed to stay alive. He also never partook in team fights and after about the ~30 min mark he spent most of his time in the jungle unless he could catch one of the tards on my team pushing a lane solo for some reason. His team tried pushing but it was always 5v4.