Soo, how to exactly carry a win?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iBEASTEDu

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by emesde View Post
checking bushes by method of face is the only way to see where enemies are.
lmao forrealll.

Scrifice

10-04-2010

OMG KS King Ezreal

j4xpEptuSN

The Council

10-04-2010

Can't win some games. Better to just ignore it and move on to the next one.

The minute that you internalize losing something that you have no control over is the minute you stop enjoying this game.

Korlee

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swolegantor View Post
I went 27-7 today and still lost because my team refused to push. i just needed to vent carrying isn't always enough.
We all have games like that but some people just refuse to work as a team. They blame you for the loss when they fed their lane so the other team owned you later in your lane from being so farmed. They never push, buy wards, do not apply common sense, yada, yada and then blame you.

Ya, it is annoying as hell and it is even more annoying seeing the same people game after game when you know they have been reported a million times over for ranting or whatever. Kills your mood to be nice as well.

GunnaGitcha

10-04-2010

The best way is to attempt to coordinate and actually lead a team rather than just feed yourself. Take control early and communicate, usually helps a lot. Not only does this help in that game, but it trains the noobs to slowly learn to win/play better

Vantwan

10-04-2010

You can't carry an eve.

Krusty Towel

10-04-2010

I was the GP in that game, and you lost because you never helped your team in a single team fight. I finally caught up in the gear and was able to destroy you.

Next time when you feed off a terrible ryze in mid dont get cocky thinking you can 1v5 a team then get 4 shot by a GP. Just sayin.

There was 5 seperate occasions where a teamfight had just started and right as the fight initiated you left your team to go get red + Blue.

also your team was bad? Ryze gave you 7 kills in 10 minutes, Ezreal was lvl 15 at the 45 minute mark with only a lichbane. Me and Blitz held that team together until they could catch up item wise.

GG get off your high horse, You left your team to suffer that game and lost because of it.

BBBsMaster

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by emesde View Post
checking bushes by method of face is the only way to see where enemies are.
as i read this, george lopez gave his wife a neck massage by method of face

it was equally as ineffective as checking bushes by the same method

JohnnyW

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx S7evin xX View Post
I was the GP in that game, and you lost because you never helped your team in a single team fight. I finally caught up in the gear and was able to destroy you.

Next time when you feed off a terrible ryze in mid dont get cocky thinking you can 1v5 a team then get 4 shot by a GP. Just sayin.

There was 5 seperate occasions where a teamfight had just started and right as the fight initiated you left your team to go get red + Blue.

also your team was bad? Ryze gave you 7 kills in 10 minutes, Ezreal was lvl 15 at the 45 minute mark with only a lichbane. Me and Blitz held that team together until they could catch up item wise.

GG get off your high horse, You left your team to suffer that game and lost because of it.
+! for the other side of the story

StaceyStarscream

10-04-2010

Not even with fed minon's pirate?