Reconnect to a game that i doesn´t join !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rQ0Je8ATccfzmURT

11-04-2012

Hey Guys maybe you can help me here

Anyway, so I queued up for a ranked match, and it was fine. I clicked accept when the matchmaker popped, and it never joined me to the game, and never said that someone declined, or didn't click accept in time, and I was never put back into queue. So I just figured that I'd queue back up again, and it said I couldn't queue if I already was in a game.

So I closed LoL, and reopened it and logged back in, and I keep getting the "You have left a game in progress. Please reconnect to the game" and the reconnect button - but I never even got into champion select. When I do click the reconnect button, it doesn't connect me to anything.

I then tried restarting my computer, and opening up LoL again, and I just keep getting the same screen. It's been over an hour and a half since this happened - I'm assuming whatever match I was supposedly in is done by now, but I still can't get anything but the reconnect screen.

So my Question is get i reported get i a loose what happend there??

And Wtf happend to my name here in the forum??

greetz Mezcalito

Coelton

11-04-2012

I am currently in this same situation.
Tried joining a ranked match and now it says that im joined in a game that doesn't exist.. Please look into it

rQ0Je8ATccfzmURT

11-04-2012

bump

Ash Namflee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

ha, I JUST posted a topic about this as well...guess it'll be a long night if this persists

RALIC

11-04-2012

Ya i have same problem trying to get into a rank match. they need to fix the server client from doing this. Because its not on my end but there's because i can still use my smurf account just fine only its lvl 5 i want to be on my main . Please fix Riot Please.

Banana Justice

11-04-2012

This. Repaired. Took an hour. Still bugged.

iZallen

11-04-2012

possibly LoLDrop?

Lunchbag

11-04-2012

Same Issue here :/