Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reconnect to a game that i doesn´t join !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rQ0Je8ATccfzmURT

11-04-2012

Hey Guys maybe you can help me here

Anyway, so I queued up for a ranked match, and it was fine. I clicked accept when the matchmaker popped, and it never joined me to the game, and never said that someone declined, or didn't click accept in time, and I was never put back into queue. So I just figured that I'd queue back up again, and it said I couldn't queue if I already was in a game.

So I closed LoL, and reopened it and logged back in, and I keep getting the "You have left a game in progress. Please reconnect to the game" and the reconnect button - but I never even got into champion select. When I do click the reconnect button, it doesn't connect me to anything.

I then tried restarting my computer, and opening up LoL again, and I just keep getting the same screen. It's been over an hour and a half since this happened - I'm assuming whatever match I was supposedly in is done by now, but I still can't get anything but the reconnect screen.

So my Question is get i reported get i a loose what happend there??

And Wtf happend to my name here in the forum??

greetz Mezcalito

StealthMonkey

11-04-2012

I am currently in this same situation.
Tried joining a ranked match and now it says that im joined in a game that doesn't exist.. Please look into it

rQ0Je8ATccfzmURT

11-04-2012

bump

Ash Namflee

11-04-2012

ha, I JUST posted a topic about this as well...guess it'll be a long night if this persists

RALIC

11-04-2012

Ya i have same problem trying to get into a rank match. they need to fix the server client from doing this. Because its not on my end but there's because i can still use my smurf account just fine only its lvl 5 i want to be on my main . Please fix Riot Please.

Banana Justice

11-04-2012

This. Repaired. Took an hour. Still bugged.

iZallen

11-04-2012

possibly LoLDrop?

Lunchbag

11-04-2012

Same Issue here :/