Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, please for the love of god fix that bug that makes you stop autoattacking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lørd Abel

11-04-2012

When I nocturne ult

I dont auto attack...

InertBlowfish

11-04-2012

Quote:
WhattayaBrian:
I have not experienced this nor have I heard people talking about it...

Repro steps?

For example, both Riven and Fiddle have certain issues with not recovering from a spell quick enough, but I don't know of any systemic issue.

Just a random theory, but perhaps it's the AI in both the champion and the jungle camps.

Jungle camps being neutral means your character will only attack them if you tell it to. Likewise, the jungle camps will only attack if being attacked.

This is opposed to the minions being the absolute enemy, and both AI (minion and player) attack each other on sight.

So perhaps certain character's abilities are indeed turning off their attacks, and your character won't retaliate with auto attacks because he is still seeing the camp as neutral.

Just the same as pressing Amumu e whilst running; it stops your previous command of running and does his e ability - as in it cancels his previous command.

Corporal Cupcake

11-04-2012

Maokai Q, Amumu E, Shyvana E, Shaco E and coming out of Deceive, those are the ones I remember.

Newb 2 the Izzle

11-04-2012

Happen with vlad, noticed quite a few times, not sure if its on his q or his e though

Kyraxis

11-04-2012

Happens to me on Garen now whenever I flash, I just stop attacking and moving, even if I'm clicking on an enemy.

Krazeu

11-04-2012

also happens with akali's E and soraka's Q

Crevox

11-04-2012

There's tons of little bugs likes like this. Champions randomly stop moving while walking back to lane if you use the minimap to move, for example.

NA1

11-04-2012

Perhaps it's a latency issue. Anyone with low lateny ( < 60) get this?

Kamakazu

11-04-2012

While you're at it can we fix the god awful pathing on this game that's seemed to get worse and worse over the last few patches?

Akraizel

11-04-2012

I've had this same problem with different champs... Galio, Jax and Lee Sin to name a few. Galio always stops attacking after using Q, Jax after E and Lee... idk but I'm pretty sure it happened with him too. Oh, and with Vlad too.

I'm thinking it's a global bug because I never had this issues before.