@Riot, please for the love of god fix that bug that makes you stop autoattacking

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WATCHMAKERZILEAN

11-04-2012

it happens after Cho'gaths Q as well.

Chocmerc

11-04-2012

malphites ground slam does it all the time, its so frustrating.

BannedSheeps

11-04-2012

I've had this happen to me on a couple of occasions as well. Two moments I can remember specifically, were jungle nunu and rengar.

Dremiist

11-04-2012

fiddle is the one that give me the most trouble after using drain he stop autoattacking

sleepyj101

11-04-2012

I've had it happen on every champ in the game. How did you not even know about it?? Pretty sure theres been posts in the bug forums and its been around for several patches. It's most upsetting on Sivir.

BelligerentGnu

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
I'm unable to repro this with Amumu E. I started the game, leveled E, and stood in from of Blue. Without giving an attack order, I hit E, and Amumu auto-acquired one of the enemies and began auto-attacking. Without doing anything else, I cast E again, which interrupted his auto-attack, but he started attacking again afterwards.

If someone can give me exact steps, that would be helpful.
It's pretty intermittent, but every time I've noticed it, it happens when I'm already attacking a jungle camp, THEN use an ability. My champ then fails to re-acquire the target.

mmike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

As Nocturne I smart cast, If you double tap Q to he will launch the spell, stop auto attacking, and after doing so throw out a second Q once the CD is up (all while being hit by say the wolves if you hit a target).

Not sure if this glitch is related, but it has the same symptoms and I think something similar is going on.

So just to be clear steps to reproduce:
1: Select nocturne
2: Double cast Q (Hit target or not) (Also not sure how this works without smart cast on, I assume the same, just need to execute faster)
3: Wait (if hit target WILL get auto attacked and will not retaliate)
4: Once Q is back up nocturne will cast it again as long as no commands have been entered (I believe) in between.

Hope this helps/ is related!

*EDIT!: After some testing apparently this is repeatable on a bunch of abilities. (Tested Alistar Q)
*EDIT2!: I believe this is the error people are experiencing, as w/ amumu if you do the double tap on E you dont auto the minions.

Susskind

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
I'm unable to repro this with Amumu E. I started the game, leveled E, and stood in from of Blue. Without giving an attack order, I hit E, and Amumu auto-acquired one of the enemies and began auto-attacking. Without doing anything else, I cast E again, which interrupted his auto-attack, but he started attacking again afterwards.

If someone can give me exact steps, that would be helpful.
Don't know much about amumu's E myself, but I have noticed this happen plenty of times as Malphite when using his E.

Arcane Azmadi

11-04-2012

I find it most common with Alistar's Q and Malphite's E.

Silver Raven

11-04-2012

This also happens with Graga's Q

By the way...are you working on the pathing issue? It's still broken as hell D: