@Riot, please for the love of god fix that bug that makes you stop autoattacking

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JungleGeddy

11-04-2012

From what I've seen, this happens with pretty much any champion when using skills, but seems to be easier to reproduce on aoe untargetable skills, including (but not limited to):

- Nautilus' E
- Amumu's E
- Malphite's E
- Don't remember any other examples, but I know it happened with at least 3 more champs in the jungle. But it also happens that you're going for a kill and you use a skill such as the examples above and lose the kill cause you stopped auto attacking for some reason.

The bug isn't that you dont start attacking when hit by jungle minions like you made it look like in your post Whattayabrian, it's that during the fight, after auto attacking the target, you use one of those spells and the auto attacking stops.

Fun Fest

11-04-2012

A related annoying quirk is that you must manually click something to attack after using Jax's leap, or else he won't attack anything for a short time as though he just attacked.

cft24

11-04-2012

This happens to most champion spells now whether targeted or not eg malphite E, diana Q, kayle Q, irelia E and more have all occured for me.

To reproduce, as stated before, start auto attacking a minion, then spam the spells, after the spell has gone off the champ may stop auto attacking (doesn't happen 100% but pretty often, sometimes this occurs when the spell used kills the target(s) and the champ will not attack the other (could be neutral or not)minions that are in combat with it, again this doesn't happen 100%)

DreMLoK

11-04-2012

my eternal bump

DreMLoK

11-04-2012

i experienced this with rumble (all skills )

cft24

11-04-2012

Just a thought, might this have to do with the patch that stopped Sona from auto acquiring attack targets when powerchord is charged?

Live Lavish

11-04-2012

i've exprienced this with akali's q and e i think

The Harlequin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-04-2012

Happens on wukong and riven. But especially Riven...to a point where there's really no excuse not to fix it. Whenever you use your W on Riven, it's like she stuns herself. The only way to keep the "flow" of your spells going is to have either E or Q available for cast immediately after W or you waste precious stun time.

And while you're at it, you might wanna make it so that when renekton uses his W it doesn't take just as much time to cast it as the stun lasts. That'd be nice, given that renekton is a bit on the weak side now compared to the new top laners.

My 2 cents.

DoBSquiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

I hate when I Q with Lee Sin and activate it again, he wont automatically attack the target he Q'd to, but another standing next to it.

Dragonk

11-04-2012

I've noticed this specifically with Taric lately and randomly with Nidalee in cougar form.