@Riot, please for the love of god fix that bug that makes you stop autoattacking

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quantum Paradigm

11-04-2012

Malphite with his E too

kenuto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
I have not experienced this nor have I heard people talking about it...

Repro steps?

For example, both Riven and Fiddle have certain issues with not recovering from a spell quick enough, but I don't know of any systemic issue.
it happens to me a lot. an example would be, i'd be attacking someone as teemo, then i'd uve blinding dart or move quick, and i'd end up attacking a minion. so many kills have gotten away because of this.

Clitorissandra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Vayne after she tumbles, she stops auto attacking after sometime.

godmode rum

11-04-2012

Quote:
I have not experienced this nor have I heard people talking about it...

Repro steps?

For example, both Riven and Fiddle have certain issues with not recovering from a spell quick enough, but I don't know of any systemic issue.
you've never experienced this? just use attack a right click and watch as heroes stupidly drop targeting;

Verlux

11-04-2012

The same happened to me on new TT playing Malphite in the jungle, and damn near cost me the game at golem camp level 2.
Apply his W, Brutal Strikes, right click the golems to auto-attack, and then activate his E, Ground Slam, and then DO NOT right click the golem camp again. I was of the mind that he should automatically continue to attack the previously selected target; in two isntances, Malphite simply sat there and took a hefty amount of punishment without continuing to attack.
Also, the same proved true even when not applying his W. It can be quite frustrating.

alejbr4

11-04-2012

ive had this issue with every champion ability thats not a direct target just a click for , i guess its not every champ but i have like 80 so so i can say its happened a lot

Gratataaaa

11-04-2012

the worst is nidalee.
youre in a close 1v1 and you pounce and they have like, 20 hp left. and she stops auto attacking. and you die.

Kaproww

11-04-2012

Bump
It happens to me with Vlad's E as well. He uses the attack and stops the autoattacking

Gazow

11-04-2012

Quote:
Okay, so, like I said, we know there are issues with specific champions' abilities (like Amumu E)--I was curious if there was a more global problem we didn't know about.

This isn't one bug--each of these abilities are their own issue. I'm not saying we shouldn't or won't fix them (there are certainly more than I thought), but rather that I'm more concerned with a bug that, regardless of who you played, just caused you to randomly stop attacking a valid target.

But I'm definitely collecting the information in this thread to look into later.

it happens a lot on mordekaiser because his q involves you trying to follow attacks up on things, but i think its more of a problem with spamming attack command on things and eventually landing a move command instead

SevenHeavens

11-04-2012

rumble has this problem