@Riot, please for the love of god fix that bug that makes you stop autoattacking

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MinEpiphany

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

The only champion I have had this issue is with Rumble. I'll have to play a game or two with him to see how to repro, but I believe he sometimes stops auto attacking after activating flamethrower, even when he is being attacked by minions. I jungle Rumble from time to time and I get this issue most often then

XELITEXSWAGX

11-04-2012

This happens to most chars in game. To reproduce it you need to first be auto attacking a minion then use two skills in quick succession and it will stop the auto attack.

The reason why most people are seeing it in the jungle is because the jungle is where you use skills in quick succession on mobs.

MangoDown

11-04-2012

I think Nautilus has a similar thing...probably with his E (riptide) though I can't be too sure atm I am busy.

Theridin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Skarner. Happens all the time

I'll be chasing someone, Qing the whole time, then just stop. It's also happened with Hecarim
Seems to happen after you use a skill, so it's more noticeable on champs with some spammy ability

edit: I use smartcast btw

LastProtagonist

11-04-2012

I know Tryndamere stops autoattacking and running when he uses Mocking Shout, which is really annoying.

Anguibus

11-04-2012

This happens to me occasionally with Warwick's Q and a few others I can't remember right now. Incredibly annoying.

LittleMewMew

11-04-2012

I've had this problem when switching forms as Elise. She'll just sit there and stop attacking.

Boomerang69

11-04-2012

I want to say I experienced this on olaf..

Hraagh

11-04-2012

It happens with Malphite E ALL the time. Don't use attack speed runes, just spam E every cooldown and you'll see it sooner or later.

Neiden

11-04-2012

Every champion stop autoattacking once in a while, I don't know what triggers it.