Cheap laptop that can run LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TAZ Zeus

11-04-2012

I'm really tight on money and I need a laptop that can atleast run LoL at 35-40 fps

A Noob Feeder

11-04-2012

Newegg.com , anything with a dedicated video card will do. REMEMBER there's a big difference b/w a dedicated video card and an integrated one... though playing LoL on the lowest settings doesn't require all that much, and some of the better integrated cards can pull it off, but just to be safe get a dedicated card.

Also, the best deals your ever going to get ALL YEAR LONG on electronics is from black friday sales, so if you can hold off for a few weeks, buy from newegg.com during the black friday sales and you'll be a happy camper.

TAZ Zeus

11-04-2012

Thank you for the reply, also is there a difference if the GHZ isn't 2.0?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-04-2012

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834215663

That one is cheap, and would work just fine.

Defnist47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Anything with dual processor or better, integrated wont be bad if its intel but i heard AMD has better integrated on their A6's and A8's so you will be able to run LoL pretty well. I have radeon 7690 and on High and get a stable 60fps. I have an Intel i7 quad core though. (i dont use highest because i dont notice that big of a graphics difference so i dont want my pc to run a little or more harder for nothing just imo)
and im on a laptop. lenovo ideapad Asus has really great laptops that will run on medium very good around $450 to. All past recommendations in this thread are great to.

GHZ is on the processor, you want as much as possible. Lets say you have a dual proccessor that is 2.0 but a single processor has 3.2, take the dual processor its basically 4.0ghz with each core( to my knowledge correct me if im wrong). Dual processor will be fine, anything thats an intel i5, i7, AMD A6 or A8. I always recommend intel

Sladius

11-05-2012

Lol no dual core clocked at 2.0 is not single core 4.0. Dual core is basically 2cores sharing stress rather than 1core taking all the stress. Btw why laptop to play lol?

Pius Leviticus

11-05-2012

run LoL? literally almost anything

Arch4ik

11-05-2012

The LT Twinkie linked is quite good for the price. You shouldn't need anything more than that to run Lol at modest settings. Though u may run into drop in frames if you run at max settings however.

TheFieldMarshal

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexio View Post
The LT Twinkie linked is quite good for the price. You shouldn't need anything more than that to run Lol at modest settings. Though u may run into drop in frames if you run at max settings however.
Should run high-ultra w/o much issue, I have the same CPU+HD 7640G Hybrid(not as strong) and I run 30+ on medium-high

GlacialScion

12-29-2012

I have a 300 dollar laptop from Best Buy that can play League of Legends at very low settings at a pretty stable 60. It drops to around 40 sometimes with occasional lag. The laptop has a single-core 1.8 ghz processor with four gigs of ram(3.86 usable). Point being that LoL can run on almost anything, but I recommend spensing at least 500 dollars. Refurbished laptops online provide the most bang for your buck, but they aren't your only option. Hope this helps.