Co-op vs AI as Purple Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fxyjrntsom

09-18-2012

Give players a chance to practice against bots as purple team.

Lousinator

09-20-2012

Yes!

buneter

09-22-2012

I support 100% i played with my sister and her bofriend when i was lvl 10 and they only played AI up to htat point and we only lost because they didnt know how to play purple side
AI knwo we would have rune because they were better then the other team by a long shot

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

I support fully. then people who play locked camera can actually learn to play with unlocked!

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

I agree. It's rather frustrating to get used to the good camera angle blue team has, and then find yourself with the much worse purple camera angle the first time you play against real opponents.

Ulfang69

09-27-2012

I support this too, considering that pvp goes either way...why not coop vs ai, cause people do use it to practice champs and different things, this would help

Darth Flap

10-29-2012

Definitely a smart idea. of course you can practice on a custom game, but that excludes inttermediate. I'm just saying there is already something that allows this.

SoSadUmadCuzUbad

10-30-2012

just let us flip the damn hud to top for purple

bigusa

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSadUmadCuzUbad View Post
just let us flip the damn hud to top for purple
I agree, there should be a flip mode. Flipping prescriptive. Should be user selectable.