Game won't open after Champion Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWarcat

11-04-2012

I decided to play some League games today as I do everyday, and I stumbled upon a bug that is starting to irritate me now. After I select my champion, and when the select screen disappears, nothing happens. The logo doesn't show up at all. When I click the League of Legends icon in my toolbar, it says that "The game is still in progress". I tried restarting the client to see if it would resolve by clicking "Reconnect", but that didn't work either. I tried to enter a custom game after finding out that the game had ended, but I got the same problem. I have tried repairing the client, doing a system restore, and turning off my firewall.

AF Northstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

I am experiencing the same thing, was about to enter a game when all crashed, and now only get option to reconnect when I start up lol, but im not able to

TheWarcat

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF Northstar View Post
I am experiencing the same thing, was about to enter a game when all crashed, and now only get option to reconnect when I start up lol, but im not able to
Glad to know I'm not the only one. Still waiting for a fix.

Imjo

02-10-2013

Did you fix it yet? I've been having the same issue for about two days now and I still can't find anyone who managed to solve this..

Boplt

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imjo View Post
Did you fix it yet? I've been having the same issue for about two days now and I still can't find anyone who managed to solve this..
Same man, Halp

DanteT6

02-10-2013

This is the second time this has happend to me, and after this patch just hit its happening all over again. I've tried nearly every trick but still can't get it to work.

Litez

02-10-2013

The same exact thing is happening to me. The best part is that this is my first encounter with this bug and it happened for 1 of my promotion series games. =(

Imjo

02-11-2013

I re installed and it helped me, hope it helps most of you too!

DoubIeIift Jr

3 Weeks Ago

For me the problem fixed when I uninstalled LoLRecorder.

WatchMeLose

2 Weeks Ago

Necro'd.