I Beleive i am being wrongly banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0lShadows

11-04-2012

This game is really starting to get on my nerves. It always crashes on me and i`m always get banned, every single day and im getting sick and tired of it. I have high speed internet top graphics and everything, but this is the 1 MMORPG i own that ALWAYS crashes or lags me out. I am getting very tired of being banned and i am preprared to quit. This is why I don`t play games like this. Developers, take 2 seconds to check why the person left BEFORE you ban them.

whOrganism

11-04-2012

Unfortunately it is impossible to see why someone got DCed. All they see server side is that you are there, and that now you aren't there. People say well it says "Attempting to reconnect" and "that should be enough for them to know i didn't leave purposely" but no.. lets say you feel like leaving and pull out your internet. It says "Attempting to Reconnect" but you intentionally left, it is too hard for them to know what happens on your side.

What is your current internet speed?
What operating system are you running?
When is the last time you cleaned up your registries/common files?

My computer isn't the greatest, but i have never, not once, had my LoL client close out in game. I do however get the "Attempting to Reconnect" issue anytime my internet is being heavily used by others in the household, is it possible any of these problems are causing this?

Obtenebrous

11-04-2012

I'm running LoL on a 3 year old computer, doesn't have top graphics(or top anything) and my net's fine but I have never once had LoL crash on me. Lag yes, but never straight up crash. Sounds to me like it's on your end man. Are you running a whole bunch of other programs at once? Maybe your computer doesn't like LoL when you've got bunches of other stuff going.