Pantheon Default Model/Splash Art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lanceress

11-04-2012

Ever since the new splash art came out for Pantheon awhile back, it has made me wonder what makes pantheon so unique? When you compare him in the splash art with other fellow Rakkor, he looks just like another soldier doing a mix and match of different pieces of equipment other soldiers are wearing (Similar spear, same helmet, OP 6 pack).

Also the in-game model feels like he is just a typical warrior of the Rakkor compared to the splash art. So really, what makes pantheon feel unique that he should be a champion in the league? He looks similar to any other Rakkor warrior yet he is suppose to be the "Paragon of his people".

QueenOfTheReich

11-04-2012

I personally think that as long as pantheon remains the sexiest male champ in the league, there's no complaining. But I guess you're right... But, at the same time, they're both fighters. Granted one is somewhat better than the other, but I think they did the same-looks thing on purpose.

Lanceress

11-05-2012

But pantheon is meant to be the paragon of his tribe so in a way he should have this uniqueness compared to his fellow members

BEERS FOR FEARS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I have a feeling that Pantheon really wouldn't want to be distinguished from the rest of his peers; he seems like the kind of guy that doesn't care for it. But for artistic purposes, I can see what you mean for sure.