Reduced Time spent dead...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-04-2012

I have a -5% time dead Quint and was wondering if anyone thinks it'd be worth using on TT?

With the masteries it would be a total of 15% and you would still be able to have 4.5 AD, 52 HP, 10 AP, etc. So I don't think it would be a large net loss.

Granted I'm not going to spend anymore IP to get 2 more quints (I got the one from a bundle), -25% is going over board compared to the stats you'd be missing out on...

45s*.15=6.75 so that becomes a 39.25 second spawn. A 12 second spawn becomes 10.2, on a fast paced gametype like Dominion or TT I feel like it could give a distinct advantage.

I think it has more applications than just "suicide Karthus".

EDIT: made changes to times, I was miss informed about Good Hands until I could check it myself.

lxSOS Brigadexl

11-04-2012

I don't think the pioint of TT is to die.

Hoizengerd

11-04-2012

i don't think it'll help you much if you revive 10 seconds faster than your teammates while the opposing 3 enemies are storming your base...the spawn timers don't start to get high till like 25-30 mins into the game

Fs Son0fSilas

11-04-2012

I assume it would be the most usefull on Dominion as most "good" guides I've seen have you taking Good Hands in Utility. The respawn timers are low, but I feel every second counts. Obviously you can use them for ARAM lulz, but I don't really like wasting my time on ARAM...

I haven't been inclined to test it on TT simply because I have Gold now and me and LoL are on a "break" while I play Assassins Creed III.

The goal in any game type is die as little as possible, but I feel like I'm more likely to die on TT and Dominion as opposed to SR. Would the benefit of respawning 2.5 seconds sooner at 10 minutes in out weigh having say 26 extra HP?

The HP has the likelyhood (though marginally slim) of saving your life. That last hit or tic of DoT being negated. At the same time you have (as an example) 5 deaths in a match. One at 5, 8, 10, 23, 28 minutes and you are playing "insert tanky bruiser here". We'll say you have a total time spent dead of around 108 seconds, that's taken it down to only 91.8 seconds. Say you only die twice for a total of 54 seconds, that's still 8.1 seconds taking it to 45.9...

Is the amount of time saved enough to make a difference in say saving a tower, or Vilemaw steal, or even holding a team off in a base push long enough for your team to spawn?

EDIT Updated to closer reflect actual spawn times and the CORRECT amount of reduction from Good hands.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-04-2012

Still looking for input