Swain, the Master Tactician - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsachaq

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSatyr View Post
Ok, let me just point out that all I am saying, is that you and many others are taking it way too seriously. Karthus is "The Deathsinger", but he doesn't sing now does he? Kog'maw is "The Mouth of the Abyss", implying a endless apitite, yet he is constantly vomiting on champions. My point is made, I'm done.
I hated Kog'maw for that too. I feel Karthas can pass. " "The Deathsinger", but he doesn't sing now does he?" lol. You don't play AD&D or generic RPG games much, do you? There is a feel to such names, and Karthas as a skeletal faced global death dealer, fits. At least he looks it. The "Tactician" turns into a "demonic raven/crow" thingie for an Ult. Nah. Should have been Swain, the Father of Omens. [for ref. see ravens in Egyptian mythology], Swain, the Omen of Death, or something like that. Heh.

Rokta

10-07-2010

I was really excited about the one advertised in the spotlight, to find out that they already nerfed him before i purchased is a rip off. the way torment is now is useless, extra damage on horrible ap ratios means that it goes from horrible to ok. but standing close enough to launch all three attacks is insta-death if there are more than one person. Should at least give people the chance to rage about overpoweredness before you nerf.

Kersh

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokta View Post
I was really excited about the one advertised in the spotlight, to find out that they already nerfed him before i purchased is a rip off. the way torment is now is useless, extra damage on horrible ap ratios means that it goes from horrible to ok. but standing close enough to launch all three attacks is insta-death if there are more than one person. Should at least give people the chance to rage about overpoweredness before you nerf.

Oh poor you it didn't take them 2 weeks to nerf him like Xin. He may actually require OMG some skill. He's not a just faceroll the keyboard champion like ryze and score a kill.

LordJack

Master Recruiter

10-07-2010

Raging about right clickers, That's kind of ******ed.......... Right clickers take some tactic aswell just as much a spell caster. Instead its a left mouse clicker. That does the same amount of damage in a split second. So stop complaining about that.

I think Swain is just cho... in Spellcaster form lol. Preety cool though I like him.

Morros1

10-07-2010

Why no CAWCAWCAWCAW

Kaze se Inmetsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

This guy is a very fun champ to play. His build on 3's is kinda hard to learn but it doesnt take much time to learn great addition.

Kaze se Inmetsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Swain-The Father of Omens, that has quite the kick to it =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsachaq View Post
I hated Kog'maw for that too. I feel Karthas can pass. " "The Deathsinger", but he doesn't sing now does he?" lol. You don't play AD&D or generic RPG games much, do you? There is a feel to such names, and Karthas as a skeletal faced global death dealer, fits. At least he looks it. The "Tactician" turns into a "demonic raven/crow" thingie for an Ult. Nah. Should have been Swain, the Father of Omens. [for ref. see ravens in Egyptian mythology], Swain, the Omen of Death, or something like that. Heh.

RedSatyr

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsachaq View Post
If you read further back, I was only expression how much people are taking this way to literally. No, I don't feel it fits either, but when people are say the previously stated (not my statements) remarks, it's just ridiculous. Also, I don't play MUCH of them, but that isn't due to my interest, but that few people in my city actually engage in those sort of games. I have tried and failed to get my friend into D&D. AD&D wouldn't have a chance.

alclarity

Recruiter

10-08-2010

Yeah from the previews to the released hero, felt like a stealth nerf :X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vwolfe View Post
This, so ****ing this.

Swain is lower tier than pretty much ever other caster and lacks a truly unique spell of any kind because of this change in the mechanic.

Up vote if you want Torment to mirror Maledict again.

NooB Reaperz

Recruiter

10-08-2010

Cool! I like this champion!