Swain, the Master Tactician - Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Generic34

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo View Post
I lol'd, thumbs up on this post

Gamefreak506

10-05-2010

This is just my opinion, but I think we got enough champions for a good long time. It's time that new maps are being made instead.

RushFlash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouronlyhope View Post
loved witch doctor xD if only he had lothars and his ult which does chaos dmg and bounces <3
sadly no
Phreak explains torment as a maledict and the hero was anounced with this spell but still they changed it:
torment does now deal damage over time and increase (on lvl5) damage dealt by swain by 20% but does not increase the periodic damage

so why this spotlight?
i was so excited and loved the idea and was overwhelmed by the synergy of his spells in combination with deathfires.
why did you change that riot?

BoxingChaos

10-05-2010

I lane earlier today with Swain top and me as Sona and we owned. Swain got 12 kills and we raped the other team in 30 minutes. Not a bad start for my partner who was playing swain for the first time. Looks good but not sure if I should buy Swain or not. Still fun to play on his team and fun to watch all his abilities at work. Good JOB!

TacoBellAssassin

10-05-2010

i really like the fact theres a lot of different combos for different situations

unlike ryze where its snare-unload abilities..reload
snare-unload abilites-reload

Cour4ge

10-05-2010

Ok, I have played against Swain in every single game since the recent patch. I have to say, I am already sick of him. His staying power in the lane is absolutely ridiculous with his ult every 12 seconds, plus a single hit with his "Nevermore/Nevermove" skill allows him to rip off his entire combo, which does an outrageous amount of damage due to the "laser bird" slow, plus his ultimate. I am not usually the type of person to cry op as soon as a new champion comes out, but I have to say, I wouldn't mind taking a break from LoL until the next patch.

3st

10-05-2010

Wow, pretty sweet

Aqualisk

10-05-2010

This spotlight is already out of date. Swain's Torment does not function like Phreak mentions. It's now just a +damage buff like a miniature version of Vlad's ultimate. This means the skill orders and item builds in this spotlight are not correct.

It would be nice if the video could point this out. A lot of Swain players are going to be misinformed now.

Beastarro

Recruiter

10-05-2010

I have a proposal for you riot, a skin named Player In a Management Profession Swain where he has a diamond topped cain, bling, a nice fur coat, and a stylin' hat to go with it!

Its Danky

10-05-2010

just bought him lol hopefully hes bad ass XD