Spirit Visage + Ruby Crystal + Emblem of Valor.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azkalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Spirit Visage (1550g) + Ruby Crystal (475g) + Emblem of Valor (900g) + Recipe (375g) = Gauntlets of the Titan (3300g)

Spirit Visage:+30 Magic Resist +250 Health UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction UNIQUE Passive: Increases your healing and regeneration effects on yourself by 15%.

Ruby Crystal:
+ 180 HP.

Emblem of Valor:
+25 Armor UNIQUE Aura: Nearby allied Champions gain 10 Health Regen per 5 seconds.

Gauntlets of the Titan:
450HP (+20)
36 Magic Resist (+6)
30 Armor (+5)
15% Cooldown Reduction (+5%)
UNIQUE Aura: Nearby Allied Champions and yourself regenerates 0,5% of their Maximum HP per 5 seconds. If the HP regeneration is inferior to 10 HP per 5 seconds, regenerates 10 HP per 5 seconds. (New)
UNIQUE Passive: Increases your healing and regeneration effects on yourself by 15%. (Unchanged)

Note: This item UNIQUES does not stack with Spirit Visage.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Sona is now literally ****ting health to her teammates.

Azkalas

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Sona is now literally ****ting health to her teammates.
There's no gold/s in the recipe, wich means she will spend a lot of time holding her gold/s to take this. Also, it would take a lot of time turtling to heal the whole team from passive. The aura is quite nice, as in the game all the HP regeneration auras feels too weak. Also, this makes sense to be looked at as an evolution to "Emblem of Valor" aura and giving it a second option while also giving Visage more use to others champions instead of just Mundo or WW. A side note, this item is completelly focused on defense and utility, scaling ONLY in defense. There's no offensive buff/status here, giving the suggested item a clearly defined spot among builds and its role.

JustMyBassCannon

11-04-2012

Yes, I see that you specialized the item's role; I also still see Mundo, among other bruisers, taking it. It's Force of Nature's heal on an AoE (1% per second instead of 1.75%, but it affects allies and you have that 15% increase to self healing), plus it's all defense stats with CDR. Grabbing a little of each defense stat in combination is a huge increase in life expectancy, unless the enemy team is purely one damage type.

Yeah, it would take time; so does Infinity Edge. That's still being nerfed so that ADCs aren't so dependent on it.

Azkalas

11-04-2012

Yes, Mundo will obviously take this [unless he sucks]. I still can't see this being OP though. There's ignite and anti-heling/regenrating itens out there to cut effects.

3mptylord

11-04-2012

I would hope it doesn't stack with Spirit Visage, like Revolver stacks with Will of the Ancients.

I think the healing aura is actually really weak. 1800 health is about average for level 18 (without health items); that's 9 health per 5. That's weaker than Emblem of Valor, and a lot weaker than Locket. Maybe 0.75%?

Azkalas

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
I would hope it doesn't stack with Spirit Visage, like Revolver stacks with Will of the Ancients.
It wouldn't. I'll EDIT it. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
I think the healing aura is actually really weak. 1800 health is about average for level 18 (without health items); that's 9 health per 5. That's weaker than Emblem of Valor, and a lot weaker than Locket. Maybe 0.75%?
No, it's really not, considering it's really hard to play in a team where a player don't buy a single health item. This aura is more worthy the more HP you have. But you're right about this, in some cases it's really looks like a nerf... I'll solve this right away. Check the EDIT and thanks for the nice feedbacks!

Azkalas

11-04-2012

Quote:
Change made. Check it out. It will heal the best value between 10HP/5s and 0.5%MaxHP/5s. Rather do this than actually increasing the number to 0,75%. I really don't wanna overbuff a team of bruisers do that was a good solution, while 0,5% percent being a balanced number [I tested for 4k HP. Was cool already]. Also, it doesn't scale with visage, but this scales with Force of Nature, another reason I decided to not increase the number. :P

Pitufito Dell

11-04-2012

This is stupidly OP.
Armor MR HP, the most OP combination of stats on a item, plus cdr, plus regeneration increase (ADC will pick it over GA, because it affect Life Steal), and a OP aura passive, that ofc will follow aura rules and stack up to 2 times. Imagine a team Volibear-Mundo, both of them whit this and a force of nature. That 3.5% hp regen per second is... OP at hell.

You should know that the only item that offer Armor HP and MR is Aegis, is right now one of the best items on the game, and it's stats are pretty low.

Sonic Nova

11-04-2012

I DO believe that the Spirit Visage should be able to be built into a higher tier item, HOWEVER, the approach to his is sorta if-y in my eyes. Not trying to shoot down your idea, it's pretty neat, but the Spirit Visage has been heavily considered an anti-AP item, in that it provides MR and HP at the same time, with a decent passive that somewhat counters grievous wound. I agree that the higher tier item for Spirit Visage should have a greatly increased MR and HP bonus while keeping the passive, but for an item like this I don't see armor having a place in this item. I know it's an upgrade to the passive of the Emblem of Valor, but unless you get an above-average amount of armor for this Gauntlets of the Titan, it seems very out of place. Increasing the armor to between 45 to 65 would make more sense, but in turn another item would have to be added to the recipe. The passive is perfectly fine in my eyes, tanks would greatly benefit from it without being overpowered, and other champs would benefit from just that little extra more sustain during drawn-out team fights. Overall a very decent item, all I can say is either remove or increase the amount of armor this item provides.

Last thoughts: Increasing the total HP to around 650 and the MR to a solid 50 would also seem like a rather nice bonus too. Up to you though if you take my advice or not. Good luck!

Edit: I generally like having item concepts being a bit above average, then lowering them to meet balance. Thus some of my remarks.