Help with normal matchmaking ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nihlism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Hi guys,

I dunno if im terribad or whut but i've been playing this game ever since it came out, and i love playing multiple roles and champions, frankly i have 56 champions and fairly good with them. but i am really sick and tired getting feeding team mates, cant support, drunken mid malz and double TOP soraka while siv is alone at bot, I really wanna see where's my normal elo is at cuz i keep getting team mates that i think is not worthy of my skills when i solo que.

i have 1134 wins now. but i dunno how to check my lost games. I only play normal b/c i dont want my ranked to become something like this so i will only wait for my team to get good. but after the 2 lost in ranked 3 of my mates were shocked n dont want to play ranked anymore.

I love playing this game but i'm sick and tired of getting jackasses for team mates, I read on the post on how the elo is made n calculated but really ? i did good in a game but lost cuz soraka and sivir feeded garen with a 10/1 ? i'm 18/6 Elise mid while other lane jst feed ? is it really justified ? now all my games are with these guys so r trying to tell me to make a new account ? what about the my champions n my skins ? most of those 56 champs i have at least 1 skin -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nihlism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

oh n the reason i suddenly realize this is cuz some 1 pointed out my wins n theirs,
I have 1134 wins while they only have 200++ wins, my elo is that bad huh ? but seriously, i'm losing because of other players but i have to pay the price ? great.

reason i can be sure that other players r the cause is because i usually go for solo roles, (top, mid, jungler, roamer) and i dont feed. when my kills n death ratio is too high i dont engage alone anymore. but THEY DO -.-