Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help with normal matchmaking ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nihlism

11-04-2012

Hi guys,

I dunno if im terribad or whut but i've been playing this game ever since it came out, and i love playing multiple roles and champions, frankly i have 56 champions and fairly good with them. but i am really sick and tired getting feeding team mates, cant support, drunken mid malz and double TOP soraka while siv is alone at bot, I really wanna see where's my normal elo is at cuz i keep getting team mates that i think is not worthy of my skills when i solo que.

i have 1134 wins now. but i dunno how to check my lost games. I only play normal b/c i dont want my ranked to become something like this so i will only wait for my team to get good. but after the 2 lost in ranked 3 of my mates were shocked n dont want to play ranked anymore.

I love playing this game but i'm sick and tired of getting jackasses for team mates, I read on the post on how the elo is made n calculated but really ? i did good in a game but lost cuz soraka and sivir feeded garen with a 10/1 ? i'm 18/6 Elise mid while other lane jst feed ? is it really justified ? now all my games are with these guys so r trying to tell me to make a new account ? what about the my champions n my skins ? most of those 56 champs i have at least 1 skin -.-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nihlism

11-04-2012

oh n the reason i suddenly realize this is cuz some 1 pointed out my wins n theirs,
I have 1134 wins while they only have 200++ wins, my elo is that bad huh ? but seriously, i'm losing because of other players but i have to pay the price ? great.

reason i can be sure that other players r the cause is because i usually go for solo roles, (top, mid, jungler, roamer) and i dont feed. when my kills n death ratio is too high i dont engage alone anymore. but THEY DO -.-