Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[platform][major][the champion select music still goes on after someone queue dodges]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talonmaster12313

11-04-2012

Priority: Major

Description: Whenever someone queue dodges in the new Twisted Treeline, the BGM for the champion select screen stills goes on until I log out or go into another champion select screen.

Repro steps:
1. Go to PvP, Twisted treeline, normal Blind pick
2. Just join the game to go to the champion select screen
3. Someone queue dodges (not you)
4. The BGM still continues

KazuShini

11-05-2012

I experience this problem about 50% of the time. On the live server, 10% of the time. Thanks for bringing this up.

Kraddark13

01-03-2013

I'm having this problem right now. But I'm not in Twisted treeline. It was in a custom game for proving grounds. I also have this problem sometimes on the NA live server.

Kraddark13

01-03-2013

Ok and I entered another game (custom proving grounds) and now the two songs are overlapping @_@