Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My little solution for people that enjoy not accepting games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Teemoz1Shroom

11-04-2012

So as you all know there is a timer if you're choosing your championon LoL and you leave when the games about to start. Well I was thinking since I've been comming across people who Sign up for a game but they decline because they get a "high" for being a pain in the butt. So since theres a time limit for leaving the game when it's in que, there should be one if you repeatedly decline. So in turn hopefully the people who que and decline will stop doing it since they cannot play a game because of the que. I accepted 18 ques in a row and someone kept declining. I think it's getting too rediculous. Anyone else agree?

Bukumber Express

11-04-2012

Why is high in quotes? Like, that ain't a fake thing.

KnightxSScarlett

11-04-2012

But it's hilarious to think of all the rage I'm causing by pressing decline!

Would you rather rage because someone is legitimately AFK and blame your loss on them or take the decline pressers and be sure you get someone there every time?

2Teemoz1Shroom

11-06-2012

Quote:
Bukumber Express:
Why is high in quotes? Like, that ain't a fake thing.

I put high in quotes because a lot of people get giddy off of stupid little things like declining a game.

2Teemoz1Shroom

11-06-2012

Quote:
Mageinta Warrior:

Would you rather rage because someone is legitimately AFK and blame your loss on them or take the decline pressers and be sure you get someone there every time?

It isn't rage it's more like after the 18th time of someone declining or leaving gets pretty annoying. They already have a solution for the AFKing and whatnot in game but there should be a timer or report feature for declining repeatedly.

Butosai

11-06-2012

Quote:
Mageinta Warrior:

How can they be afk? it takes 10 seconds to get into a game after you click join nowadays. The not joining/declining is on purpose and somethign should be done about it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-06-2012

Quote:
Butosai:
How can they be afk? it takes 10 seconds to get into a game after you click join nowadays. The not joining/declining is on purpose and somethign should be done about it.

At higher Elos, it takes a LONG time. Can be up to 10 minutes or more.

When you're queuing as a group of 3, 4, or 5, it can also take some time. Additionally, if you're queuing as a group, no matter what size, the group leader can queue the group up not realizing one of the group members if AFK.

2Teemoz1Shroom

11-06-2012

Quote:
PogoPogoPogoPogo:
At higher Elos, it takes a LONG time. Can be up to 10 minutes or more.

When you're queuing as a group of 3, 4, or 5, it can also take some time. Additionally, if you're queuing as a group, no matter what size, the group leader can queue the group up not realizing one of the group members if AFK.

This whole posting is on REPEATEDLY doing it, not a one time deal. 3 or more times at least. If your teammate is going AFK repeatedly, then you should do your games another time when they are not busy. Only logical.

AJStarhiker

11-06-2012

Yeah, except if you decline or fail to accept the queue, you're queue timer gets reset. Odds are, you're not seeing the same person doing it in each case.

first time Vayne

11-06-2012

Every now and then, I decline a game. Some games take over 30 seconds or so to set up -- I might be reading something or whatever by then and want like two more seconds to finish. Or someone walks in the room or I decide not to play or some other variable comes up. Chillax. The declines aren't hurting anyone, and they leave room for people to change their minds both when they spontaneously want and need to. You never know what kinds of circumstances can come up.

Sounds to me like you're just impatient...