Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I try to play support but my ADC wont farm...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charlie Zeal

11-04-2012

Am I too far down the hole? Will I never be placed in games with good people? Why am I the only person on my team who knows the meta in every game? I try really hard in every game, but the players I am with consistently prove me wrong when i mentally deem someone the worst player I've ever played with. I dont know what to do. I play blitz and soraka when we need support; I play Jax and fiddle when we need a jungle. I fill in the needed roles and play them to my utmost. Yet the severe lack of skill from my team mates results in a terrible game more often than not. How do i fix this?

deirin

11-04-2012

hahah...lol...below 1200...umm...well carry+staying alive is usually ur best shot to win game

or being so tanky that enemy team cant kill 1 of u while u kill 5 o em...

or cc+kill with bruiser their adc and ap carry

or defend your adc and ap carry so that they can land dmg

you have a few option

blitz is more of a grab burst 5v1
soraka is more like a i stay behind and heal thingy(might not work so well in 1200)
support need to change ward spot as game evolve+oracle to lure baron or counter baron....depends...

anyway hope it helped

KingSnafu

11-04-2012

you dont play support to get out of elo hell. You play a mid or jungle so u can control the flow of either the most important lane or all the lanes, and as long as you simply put people on ignore before you start joining in the tantrums all the young and stuipid players throw you will eventually get out. But i would still switch between normal and ranked a lot so you dont play ranked angry

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-04-2012

Play supports that can carry and take the farm if your ADC isn't taking it.

Kettlingr

11-04-2012

Here's how:

Find a good adc. If the other adc looked good, or if your adc that match was good, add them as a friend, under the "adc" group(make an adc group). Keep doing this until you have at least one online willing to play with you as support every game.

You now have two champs on your team who are guaranteed to not suck. And then welcome out of elo hell.

ThePiercingArrow

11-04-2012

You are level 6.....? http://www.lolking.net/search?name=Charlie+zeal