Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked - trouble.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePiercingArrow

11-04-2012

Hey guys so i have just been having a bit of trouble gone from w:4 l:5 into w:7 l:16. I guess you could say i am struggling. but it's not that i am a bad player. i can farm. get kills/assists early but i am just not sure when i should be going for game objectives. like when the player i am laning against should i push? should i just keep last hitting? ever since i started a losing streak i got a bit careless. just need some help anyways i am on about 930 elo which is annoying.

adc

11-04-2012

In the games in your match history, in every single one you've lost you've gone negative.

You also only have 175 wins - perhaps try putting off ranked until you're more experience. I have 2.3k~ games played outside of Ranked, and I struggle to carry teams around 1500 Elo. I'm certain I'm a higher Elo, but you won't get there over such a small number of games unless you're significantly higher.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-04-2012

+1 for Lolkinging people. lol.

ThePiercingArrow

11-04-2012

Yeah alright thanks for the advice guys. I will play normal.