Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The *STC* presents: STC Private Bug Document

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wards win games

11-03-2012

Hello everyone!

The Serious Testers Coalition has really grown!

We had over 100 unique users in our channel today, only our SECOND DAY trying to improve our situation here on the PBE.

Each time I tab back into chat, I run into awesome things like this:

Quote:
BeltFedHappiness (12:50): First fun 3v3 ive had in ages without raging or little ******* crying about something

Quote:
shadowfang666 (12:50): that was a fun game

Quote:
theone323 (11:41): 4 spots need to fill blind SR
LordWartooth (11:42): I'll join
LordWartooth (11:43): Invite me, please.
Sambrosia (11:43): Anyone else joinging? Playing a summoenrs rift

Quote:
theone323 (11:03): 3 spots left in ARAM
theone323 (11:04): 2
theone323 (11:04): 1
theone323 (11:04): 1 spot who wants it
theone323 (11:04): ARAM
It is AWESOME to see this is actually having an effect; and that people have seen an increase in the positivity in their matches. Seriously, thanks EVERYONE.

Now on to the good stuff!

Now that we're finally getting our own little solid community going, Noraa and Myself have decided to take our little clique a step farther.

We've started a Private bug document for listing our initial thoughts; QOL changes; and bugs/issues for everyone to review.

Not sure how to build the new champion?
Other STC members got ya covered! Just head into the document for a quick explanation of our first thoughts on the new addition!
  • If you discover something a little off in game, but aren't sure if it is a bug; ask one of the STC admins to toss the issue on the document.
  • Other STC members are HIGHLY encouraged to test out some of the issues posted to the document, and verify they are indeed game issues.
  • After a portion of data is collected; the STC leaders will ensure it has all arrived on the forum (With proper credit given of course!) in the proper bug format
  • As of now only myself and Noraa have the capabilities to edit the document. As time goes by; we will select other active helpful individuals who will be given access to edit the document themselves.

Some members are concerned about "undesirables" Entering our little safe haven chat STC. This won't be an issue if you bookmark this document! Problem players on the PBE and frequent trolls will have their Summoner name added to the document, so we can give each other a "heads up" on who to place on their ignore list.

Working together we can make the PBE an awesome experience in every single one of our games. If you're interested in joining, feel free to hop on by! Join the chat channel STC in the PBE client to chat or start a match with some GREAT people all with different backgrounds; all who care more about seeing things tested than getting the new champ every time they start a match!
Quote:

Last but certainly not least; many users are not familiar with the chat system in the client for room creation. If you select the double chat boxes at the bottom of your friends list in game; you will see a + symbol with a small chat box. Click it. Type STC and hit enter, and the chat room will open! Don't forget to click the cogwheel in the chat box and select the box that reads: "Autojoin on startup" to ensure you're in the channel everytime you start up the client!

Quote:

Bug/STC document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DMgXyo8W-djC-3VbvrX2uOldUUko-TeCkm7D-wkLgR0/edit

Happy trails; and good luck testing summoners!

Quote:
Remember we are just starting out (Day 3!) so at some hours the chat may seem dead. I encourage new STC members not to dismiss the channel just because of inactive chat! Many people will respond when they tab back in; or are watching, just waiting for someone ELSE to start a discussion! OR we're already in a game!

Shadowfang666

11-03-2012

I was quoted!

But yes so far I am enjoying this and it actually gives us a chance to test things and have people talk about anything we found out. This is great and plan to be apart of the STC community for quite awhile.

namora

11-03-2012

best way to ween out the toxic players? step away from trollish-looking guy standing next to you :P
great idea, I'll be able to play more more often because there will be more games that actually have some meaning outside of winning/losing.

Wards win games

11-03-2012

^.^ Thanks everyone <3 Glad this has provided some solid benefit to those of us who have tried it out! Together we can restore the PBE's former glory!

Inlustre

11-04-2012

Let's just hope that we don't get many trolls during this opening week :P

edge126

11-04-2012

bump

Wards win games

11-04-2012

Quote:
edge126:
bump

Thanks edge!

Least Pro Lee NA

11-04-2012

Something I noticed while reading is that you attempt to land all three Q when using his ultimate. Until recently i was also under the impression that doing so would net bonus damage but i have recently learned otherwise. Only the first 2 will do damage so there is no benefit to summoning a third clone during his ult

My source http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk4nVOfxNyw

Caeyl

11-04-2012

This seems like a fun idea! It'll be awesome to have a community within the PBE that focuses on testing. So if I wanted to test something, all I'd have to do is ask people to help by choosing a champion that the potential bug might be affiliated with and it'll be happiness and rainbows for us and Riot. I try to ask people in Public Chat, but there's usually no reply from anyone haha.

Talonmaster12313

11-04-2012

So all i need to do is go into the STC chat?
That way I will be playing without any trolls?
If that is true, then bless you good sir!