Question, Swain's Judgement

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eserine

06-12-2011

Uh... what?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=804701

BY THE WAY (hi, I've never visited this forum before) Cryypter said that people in the Lore forum redirect any skin threads to Champion feedback

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=668398

Instead, all who read this please recommend that they go here in the future:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=783957

Thanks! I shall leave you to your collective scribblings....

CosmicWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2011

In the end it Will be Annie who will rule Noxus.

freAK47

07-02-2011

Really? i dont think so. it will be swain and leblanc. Reread their judgements and then read cassiopia's judgement and the new JoJ.

in their judgements, swain said he was going to rule and that he hated General Du Couteu (or however u spell it.) who is cassiopia's father. Then he is kidnapped and there are no leads.

in swain's judgement, he said he wants to rule. To do that, darkwill needs to go. In LeBlanc's judgement, swain and LeBlanc state that they both hate darkwill and want him to pay. What he is paying for isn't said. And now, Darkwill is assassinated and demacia is blamed. Which is exactly what they both want: Darkwill gone and war & violence with demacia.

Its so obvious. Swain and LeBlanc, and through her the Black Rose, assassinated Darkwill and are blaming Demacia for it so that noxus gains the kalamanda mining rights and so that Demacia suffers and maybe punished by the league.

Yes, I'm sending this into the JoJ crew.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
To clarify, Swain has a vendetta against Jarvan IV, who is the crown prince of Demacia. He also wants to take over Noxus, which, as Kasmiria pointed out, is ruled by a mysteriously youthful General by the name of Boram Darwill. Swain is nonspecific in his judgment as to what means he plans to use to take over Noxus, but I'd be willing to stipulate that it is likely to put him at odds with the current General in one way or another.

Stay tuned!
immortal?
new champion approaches?

larkhill

07-02-2011

byronichero meant that boram has lived a lot longer than most people and is probably extending his life through necromancy or some other form of magic. as he's now dead and his body burned, i doubt him being a champion is a possibility. either way, political figures like him are probably not going to lower themselves to something like league champion.

Gurhal

10-14-2012

Hello.

I'm sorry (Okay, maybe not) for bumping an old thread, but I have a question and I would not like to create a new thread just for this:

How did Swain managed to become High-General and Tyrant of Noxus? I'm aware of Darius help, but I haven't yet found a detailed explanation on the process. Can someone tell me or redirect me to it?

Thank you.

KiteMeGood

10-15-2012

Basically through the Kalamandia incident, which was done in part by the head of JoJ who wanted free publicity. Swain knew holding the mines was a no win situation, he won't let the Demacians hold the mine but know the mine is going to be practically unholdable. So he settles for ruling Noxus and hopefully cleaning up the stained image that they are saturday morning villains which Darkwill propagated with the Ionian Invasion and Freljord pacification campaigns.

TheLordOfNoxus

03-19-2014

JEricho Swain has killed boram darkwill and his son keiran darkwill,becoming the grand general leder of noxus and want to kill his hateful arch-enemy jarvan the 4

The Loose Groose

03-21-2014

My favorite thing about Swain's judgement is how he flirts with the summoner. #Playa #SwainSwag