Question, Swain's Judgement

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sapphyrite

10-05-2010

Alas, I forgot about the site lore.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that Swain is soooooooooooooooooooooooo megalomaniac.

Euant

10-05-2010

The only reason Swain would become the leader of Noxus without killing it's current leader is to kill Jarvan the Third. Power in the Noxian government is based off of true strength and I'm pretty sure Swain is stronger than his current teenager dictator if he can kill the king of Demacia.

RiotBabagahnoosh

Creative Designer

Follow babagahnoosh on Twitter

10-05-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Actually, he wants to kill Jarvan IV (though I'm sure he has no love for the King of Demacia either). Was that not clear?

Kasmiria

10-05-2010

It was very clear. Though I found that judgement very interesting. For him not to fool by that recount of his past and his grave intentions towards the prince. We even got a name of the High Council of Equity, which two of the three. I wonder if I could get the third name. (For a story I thought of writing out, but that's another topic and thread.)

Baín

10-05-2010

I believe he is referencing where Swain says that he wants to become the next king of Noxus. It's after that IIRC that he states he also wants to kill Jarvan IV.

Dreampod

10-05-2010

I didn't find it terribly clear.

I'm fairly familiar with the lore and have read most of the journals of justice (haven't gotten to the most recent yet) and knew who Jarvan the 3rd was but this is the first (to my recollection) mention of Jarvan IV. My initial assumption was that either you goofed entering the number or that my recollection was off.

Thazdoom

10-05-2010

He talks about the crown prince he was sent to dispatch, I thought it was fairly clear. Looks like Swain wants to become king of noxus, and kill the demacian prince for something that happened in their past...

wicked judgment.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

10-05-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

To clarify, Swain has a vendetta against Jarvan IV, who is the crown prince of Demacia. He also wants to take over Noxus, which, as Kasmiria pointed out, is ruled by a mysteriously youthful General by the name of Boram Darwill. Swain is nonspecific in his judgment as to what means he plans to use to take over Noxus, but I'd be willing to stipulate that it is likely to put him at odds with the current General in one way or another.

Stay tuned!

Dracorya

10-05-2010

Hmmmm...so could it be that he failed in a previous attempt to kill the Crown Prince of Demacia, thus possibly explaining the stripping of his title JUST before the Ionian invasion?

The plot thickens...would certainly explain the vendetta.

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2010

I think he wants to kill all the leaders and rule all of Runeterra. And their little dogs too.