Shyvana after jarvan for revenge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elonth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

i have come up with a few theories about Shyvana's origin's based on things we know about Jarvan and his past.

1. we know jarvan has slain a red dragon do to his specific skin, we know that shyvana is a half dragon of red scale color, possibility that the dragon slain is shyvanna's parent?

so shyvana may be out for revenge.

now super wacked out theories here.

theory 2. we know Jarvan has had a relationship with a woman he now believes is dead. we also know shyvana is a HALF dragon half human. by this logic someone had to well... you get the idea.

so my theory is this in jarvans travels. he fell in love with a woman, unknown to him said woman was actually a dragon transformed. later on after shyvana's birth jarvan returns and slays the red dragon in the area unbeknownst to him it is his former flame, thus leading to the current father issues of her wanting to kill jarvan. (on the assumption that jarvan is infact her father.

an alteration to this theory is that shyvana is instead the woman he fell in love with, and the dragon slain was one of her parents. (this seems more likely do to age differences and time passing though to be honest there are alot of inconsistencies in the lore.

of course this is all on the assumption that Shyvana wants to kill jarvan, and within the realm of possibility that she is infact not out to kill jarvan, but infact attempting to kill Leblanc in disguise as jarvan. and doesn't have any father/ or ex-relationship hatred towards jarvan.

KEEP IN MIND these are diffrent theories do not lump them all together into something very sick and twisted.

personally i would like the theory that she is assulting leblanc in disguise in hopes of finding where jarvan is, as her love interest.

Elithik

10-26-2011

Hahaha... that was funny. I have a question though: what does this jarvan is LeBlanc in disguise come from/mean?

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

Considering that Shyvana is part of the elite guard in Demacia, I don't think she'd join the army of the kingdom of he man who potentially killed her parents. I don't think she's in it for revenge.

I was thinking it more along the lines of a Talon / Du Couteau situation. Where she follows his command and joins his cause due to sheer respect, for he was capable of slaying a dragon or whatever.

Jaykoboy

10-26-2011

Okay, to the above question, just look at the JoJ where Jarvan initiated against Swain. If you look in Swain's breatplate, you can see LeBlanc.

Anyways, who's Shyvana?

MajesticRaven

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

10-26-2011

My theory:

Jarvan was in love with her.Then something happened,that transformed her into a dragon.He broke up with her.That would explain his statement in a previous JoJ.

Edit: ZOMG.Am I blind or did the OP edit his post?

SuperWhoLock

Recruiter

10-26-2011

what really happen: dragon rapes jar gf so he goez off and kills the dragon now shyvana is pissed at jar cuz he kill her dad the end.

Lord Zepy

10-26-2011

so ya, im guessing that she is just a member of the eleit guard, and loyal to jarv. they talk about justice being somthing she does, so i believe she is just an extrodinary member. she could haave some of the back story you guys discribe, but i don't believe she gives a rats ass about revnge

MYRealSlimShady

10-28-2011

does dragon slayer vayne have anything to do with Shyv like Dragonslayer Jarvan ? All i can connect is Vayne's secret threat to Lb.

Mr Mad Cow

10-30-2011

I think Shyvana is one of the 2 prisoners Jarvan brought back to Demacia