Feedback on new TT and possible spoilers ;)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomsumer

11-03-2012

Drunk forum post deleted.

chaser676

11-03-2012

Worst post NA

Nomsumer

11-03-2012

I disagree when I look at TT forums and see thread on thread of how bruisers = win. They have the weapons added to counter this that will be fine tuned. They are obviously attempting to address TT's long held inclination to use primarily beefy champs atleast in average elos. I don't doubt they can counter it with a few number adjustments. In example however on a map that small that has the layout it does with or without that additional speed boost to possibly stack in mid Zil's 55%+ speed boost is not item related and with minimal organization gaurantees gank success.

I'm not claiming to be the source of all truth, just my opinion on a map that I hope eventually becaomes an alternative to watching nothing but 5s in tournies. If it is always 5s I feel they are missing out on an outlet for their community to apply itself to and for Riot to benefit from. Whether it is this 3s map or some new one.

AlmightyFork

11-03-2012

Hecarim ganks off that speed platform way harder my friend.

Nomsumer

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyFork View Post
Hecarim ganks off that speed platform way harder my friend.
Read zilians speed buff % and duration.

Im not saying Zilian himself carries the game when played as I mentioned. I am saying that his buff used on assasin or high dmg close quarters champions (who often have dashes, snares, leaps and so on to kill people once in close) can gaurantee with minial effort next to a 100% "gank" setup. Will you kill them everytime? Of course not. However based on the duration and the sheer amount of ground covered you can catch people who attempt to flash away, use ghost or exhaust. With cd I can keep two teammates speed buffed almost permanently and keep up to them with mov 3 boots and quite easily control the map. At least at the mediocre elo I am at now. I am confident that with average players I can do this a high majority of games and there are few defenses that come to mind beyond turtling under turret with a lot of hard CC.

Again this is a feedback thread. The map is young and in beta for a reason, they are tweaking it and fine tuning. This is info from my experiences. I don't expect people to learn things from this thread, it is simply a possibility and as I see a majority of players not understanding the new maps differences in play style I am throwing this out to the nets in hopes of a better game tomorrow. Get it or don't.

PS. I understand that there will be "op" first ban champs for diff maps etc. Same goes here however there is a reason that first bans picks exist and that as with 5s, these champs are often analysed to highlight potential imbalance within certain skillsets in a game that adds new champions every 2 weeks.

chaser676

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomsumer View Post
Read zilians speed buff % and duration.

Im not saying Zilian himself carries the game when played as I mentioned. I am saying that his buff used on assasin or high dmg close quarters champions (who often have dashes, snares, leaps and so on to kill people once in close) can gaurantee with minial effort next to a 100% "gank" setup. Will you kill them everytime? Of course not. However based on the duration and the sheer amount of ground covered you can catch people who attempt to flash away, use ghost or exhaust. With cd I can keep two teammates speed buffed almost permanently and keep up to them with mov 3 boots and quite easily control the map. At least at the mediocre elo I am at now. I am confident that with average players I can do this a high majority of games and there are few defenses that come to mind beyond turtling under turret with a lot of hard CC.

Again this is a feedback thread. The map is young and in beta for a reason, they are tweaking it and fine tuning. This is info from my experiences. I don't expect people to learn things from this thread, it is simply a possibility and as I see a majority of players not understanding the new maps differences in play style I am throwing this out to the nets in hopes of a better game tomorrow. Get it or don't.
Worst post NA