Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FPS is acting weird~!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearlessTiger11

11-03-2012

Today I played a game and my fps started to act up. I played earlier games perfect but, when I another game, everything was in slow mo. My ping was good at 60-70 range but, my fps was really high for some reason. My fps is usually around 30-35 but when i played it was a 90. This caused everything to be in slow mo except for typing, my cursor, options, and the market. I have no idea what is happening so if any of you guys had/have similar experiences and know a way to get rid of it, I would be very thankful~!

SsssxL

11-04-2012

lol
my fps is usually around 165-200.
but now is usually around 280-over 300
my friends has this problem too
i think ours network is good.
whats happen?

FearlessTiger11

11-04-2012

@SsssxL i have no idea what happened....I defragmented my computer, unistalled LoL then reinstalled and it still is in slow mo. Today when i played a bot game to see if it would work, the bot sonya was a blue square that changed to white on my mini map and i got exited out of LoL. A window popped up saying bug splat error....wtf League i just wanna play T.T

FearlessTiger11

11-04-2012

solved the problem, for people who have similar problems, you should check to see if you have updates on your computer and update them...that did the trick for me~!