FPS is acting weird~!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearlessTiger11

11-03-2012

Today I played a game and my fps started to act up. I played earlier games perfect but, when I another game, everything was in slow mo. My ping was good at 60-70 range but, my fps was really high for some reason. My fps is usually around 30-35 but when i played it was a 90. This caused everything to be in slow mo except for typing, my cursor, options, and the market. I have no idea what is happening so if any of you guys had/have similar experiences and know a way to get rid of it, I would be very thankful~!

SsssxL

11-04-2012

lol
my fps is usually around 165-200.
but now is usually around 280-over 300
my friends has this problem too
i think ours network is good.
whats happen?

FearlessTiger11

11-04-2012

@SsssxL i have no idea what happened....I defragmented my computer, unistalled LoL then reinstalled and it still is in slow mo. Today when i played a bot game to see if it would work, the bot sonya was a blue square that changed to white on my mini map and i got exited out of LoL. A window popped up saying bug splat error....wtf League i just wanna play T.T

FearlessTiger11

11-04-2012

solved the problem, for people who have similar problems, you should check to see if you have updates on your computer and update them...that did the trick for me~!