People 1640+ STILL don't ward???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xalrons

10-04-2010

Are you kidding me? I reached the 1500s, and people still don't know how to play. Holy cow. What's it gotta take to learn the basic mechanics of this game? Yes, wards were put in the game for a reason. Holy balls, yes, you should get jungle buffs as soon as possible every respawn and pass them to people who need them more. OMG, you only get gold from last hitting? ORLY?

Do I really have to get to 1750+ before people finally learn?

I really don't get it. How can someone reach 1640 ELO and still not buy a single ward through a whole game? Explain.

<-----Flabbergasted.

Lunik

10-04-2010

Luck?

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Because you carried them there.

TheFrozenElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Because people on the other team are also not buying the wards you are speaking of...

YUNGKOREA

10-04-2010

Because people carry their team till i guess the 1600s. So there can be 4 people in each team that does not deserve their ELO. I guess 1750 is the breaking point, good luck!

Suru

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xalrons View Post
Are you kidding me? I reached the 1500s, and people still don't know how to play. Holy cow. What's it gotta take to learn the basic mechanics of this game? Yes, wards were put in the game for a reason. Holy balls, yes, you should get jungle buffs as soon as possible every respawn and pass them to people who need them more. OMG, you only get gold from last hitting? ORLY?

Do I really have to get to 1750+ before people finally learn?

I really don't get it. How can someone reach 1640 ELO and still not buy a single ward through a whole game? Explain.

<-----Flabbergasted.

People are just money hungry. I usually buy 1 ward for ever kill I get, since I consider it "free gold" not hurting my build.

ANDRETHEGOD

10-04-2010

Because they need to buy Infinity Edge.

Ward? Meh, Ryze doesn't need that, he needs a shiny badass sword.

oozaboo

10-04-2010

But they're not recommended items!

ShadowGod56

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oozaboo View Post
this

Lyov

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oozaboo View Post
this.