Mia is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BluePriest

11-03-2012

Am I the only one that has been having bad luck with people thinking mia doesnt need to be called on this map? It seems like more and more people are just yelling "map awareness bruh!" when I ask them to call mia after im ganked. and say how this new map doesnt need it

Sam

11-03-2012

I think people just need to ping back multiply times, because I barely read chat haha

BluePriest

11-03-2012

Im having a lot of games where Im not even getting pings back
Its pretty frustrating

DrenRawr

11-03-2012

Ping works better, but honestly..in this map it can take seconds to get from one lane to the other, you will seriously gimp yourself if you are typing mia every 3 seconds because the enemy went in the bush in your lane.

Deathstrika

11-03-2012

Quote:
Ping works better, but honestly..in this map it can take seconds to get from one lane to the other, you will seriously gimp yourself if you are typing mia every 3 seconds because the enemy went in the bush in your lane.
this.

Th3 Herbalist

11-03-2012

...there's a minimap for a reason.

If you don't see their icon, they're MIA. Simple as that. What you decide to do from then on out is your problem.

FDru

11-03-2012

I just use V pings. If my teammates don't understand and they die, oh well.

xSTEPx

11-03-2012

Yea, cuz calling mia is your team's responsibility.
If only there was something on your screen that tells you who's mia or not.
...OH WAIT, the minimap.

AlmightyFork

11-03-2012

I am watching my position. I am doing battle math (my health vs theirs divide my attack multiply some bull **** subtract the attack speed and hope i win), remembering alter timers, paying close attention to my lane oppenent, and TRYING to keep track of the enemy no where near me. With it only taking a moment for them to MIA to me, that is my team's job to call. If you can't help me notice something, I cant help you in a fight. It's called the counter troll. Do us all a favor. Ping. Any ping. Just make me look at the mini map at the moment, the very short and brief moment, that I need to. G ping. V ping. I dont care. Help me, because if you dont, I promise you, I will let you die

DrenRawr

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyFork View Post
I am watching my position. I am doing battle math (my health vs theirs divide my attack multiply some bull **** subtract the attack speed and hope i win), remembering alter timers, paying close attention to my lane oppenent, and TRYING to keep track of the enemy no where near me. With it only taking a moment for them to MIA to me, that is my team's job to call. If you can't help me notice something, I cant help you in a fight. It's called the counter troll. Do us all a favor. Ping. Any ping. Just make me look at the mini map at the moment, the very short and brief moment, that I need to. G ping. V ping. I dont care. Help me, because if you dont, I promise you, I will let you die

Ramblings of a future 500 elo player.