What sould be done with regards to Flash?

Keep Flash as it is. 62 68.89%
Tweak Flash further. 8 8.89%
Remove Flash. 20 22.22%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Time to remove Flash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahimi

10-04-2010

i know i will get flamed by most who read this, but personally, i think they went a little overboard with the flash nerfs. it seems like half of the terrain in the game is too wide to flash over, which i think is the primary appeal of flash. i don't want the whole range back, but maybe 400 instead of 300 or whatever it is right now.

MarkedRaptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

I used to be on the bandwaggon that flash is a get out of fail free card.

However, after a while I started using it on some heroes and was amazed at how it practically changed the way they were played. It really made initiating a lot more surprising, and can eliminate the whole "WW1" tactics that are sometimes used. It also creates unique tactics for heroes to use(pantheon with Flash is REALLY good, I used to be against it until I tried it a few times).

I now enjoy flash and think that it's in the proper place of summoner spells.

Arli

10-04-2010

I use flash offensively - and I use Nidalee. If someone's farther than a pounce away, I use a flash+pounce combination. And as pounce doesn't allow me to jump over the larger walls, I also use it when running away in the jungle.

I feel flash should stay. If it's removed, I'd use ghost instead, but flash suits my playing style more.