Darius Tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeOverlord

Recruiter

11-03-2012

I'm pretty good at Darius but I wanna get better so I have one question that either ruins my game or makes me fed. The question is, Should I play Darius aggressive or passive before I hit level 6?

Suggestions?

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Passive, you aren't a threat <6 unless they're stupid enough to be harrassed by your Q. Also, every Darius I ever play with pulls and W's immediately, which is also why I never lose 1v1 as Darius against another Darius. I Q them at max range, pull them, auto attack them, W right after I auto attack because it resets it, auto attack again with a Q and ult, they're dead.

Friesguy

11-03-2012

If you're going against ranged opponents, you're going to have a tough time. By playing Darius, you're also begging for junglers to gank early and often, so stay warded at all times after you go to buy the first time. Also, Doran's Blades are amazing items in lane (Long Swords too). Start with Boots and Pots first, I;d suggest though.

If you're going against straight melee champs, you should try to zone them and Q them when they're in range. If you Q too much though, you'll push the wave to the turret, and that'll be a floodlight signaling the jungler should gank you.

If you're going against a ranged champ who's kiting you all day, make sure to not push lane and ask (nicely!) for jungler ganks. Range counters you hard, so try not to die too often. Darius is a beast mid game, so if you fall behind early, you can easily dunk back into the game then.

tl;dr Against melee champs, be aggro as hell. Against ranged champs, be passive, farm, and fall for ganks.

Rumbles

11-03-2012

Always aggressive. Darius is a duelist and can beat most people level 1, and I think anyone level 2. Always trade (smart). Of course don't overextend just to trade, and ward your ass up top so you don't get ganked.

Leverus

11-04-2012

Press R.