Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Eve

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xquisite

Senior Member

10-04-2010

Is their a such thing as a good eve? Anyone?

Most of the eves say their good.

Then they go 2-24-1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urobolus

Senior Member

10-04-2010

Yes.

However, 98% of them aren't. The other 2% are 98% of the time against idiots who don't ward/oracle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsavo213

Senior Member

10-04-2010

Heck yeah. People are too cheap to buy wards which makes for good times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MASE STUN

Recruiter

10-04-2010

Quote:
Xquisite:
Is their a such thing as a good eve? Anyone?

Most of the eves say their good.

Then they go 2-24-1


2 whole kills and even a godda*mn assist? under 50 deaths?

that's a fu*cking pro evelynn dude, make no mistake.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

motev

Member

10-04-2010

yea, but IMO you cant play her as a 100% assassin, i personally dont get more than 1 death per match, but not a BOATLOAD of kills, but alot of assists, and with meji's and no deaths.... your burst can become quite potent, eve currently is in the roll of support IMO, an excellent scout and a stun is always handy!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Rubber

Senior Member

10-04-2010

i won with one
she went 4-2


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roninsm

Senior Member

10-04-2010

<<--- has a 60% ranked win rate with eve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HotslothGG

Senior Member

10-04-2010

I play VS idiots that don't ward.

Yes, I get good scores. Don't laugh.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoSim

Senior Member

10-04-2010

Just bought her last week... she's either unstoppable... or completely shutdown... depends on who you're playing. Blitz with Oracle on pretty much shut me down.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuchIsLife

Senior Member

10-04-2010

I'll just leave this here.

http://img808.imageshack.us/f/evee.jpg/


1