[Feedback] Just some tt thoughts and how Riot is catering to different playstyles.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canadian Pants

11-03-2012

Hello! My team just hit plat! Woohoo!

First off I wanted to thank Riot for putting out this new, very polished, very high quality map. I love the play-style and items, pretty happy overall with how the matches flow. Something that I'm a huge fan of is how your comps allow for a lot of new strategy and showcase certain synergies between certain champions. Big Points for letting me play Garen again at the end of s2 like I did in s1.

Something else I wanted to address was how the new "fun-ness" of 3s allows for people who don't have a full 5 man party of friends to take 3 people and play together (in-case you don't want to q with randoms) The mentality here being that with Dominion being a short map for people who don't have a lot of time to dedicate (a full 45+ minute for some tt and sr matches)

sr is still all the awesomeness, but in general I'm happy with where Riot is going with their ideas on what map's to focus on, how to bring them out with great efficiency and how to bring about new forms of enjoying champions in new playstyles.

AlmightyFork

11-03-2012

Well said. Gj on platinum.

Canadian Pants

11-03-2012

Thanks