Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


/whisper

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeSaLiToR

Member

10-04-2010

i think the production of champs and stuff should stop for a moment and point your head at the client. i mean..the community is probably BEGGING for months for the /whisper mode to come true. Since you can , do it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyropuss

Member

10-04-2010

lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeSaLiToR

Member

10-04-2010

Quote:
Pyropuss:
lol


hey virgin. how's poca-HONDA doing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undead Fleshgod

Senior Member

10-04-2010

It was turned off to lighten the load on the servers. It's totally not because of the production of champions (And I'm pretty sure it's not even the same team working on both).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeSaLiToR

Member

10-04-2010

Quote:
Undead Fleshgod:
It was turned off to lighten the load on the servers. It's totally not because of the production of champions (And I'm pretty sure it's not even the same team working on both).


seems natural. but my point is..shouldnt they spend some time findin a suitable way to restore this feature into the client? i mean..which online game doesnt have a /whisper.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyropuss

Member

10-04-2010

Quote:
DeSaLiToR:
seems natural. but my point is..shouldnt they spend some time findin a suitable way to restore this feature into the client? i mean..which online game doesnt have a /whisper.


It depends on what you are talking about, in-game they have a /w option, but if in the client chat i think you can right click the player's name and whisper.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeSaLiToR

Member

10-04-2010

Quote:
Pyropuss:
It depends on what you are talking about, in-game they have a /w option, but if in the client chat i think you can right click the player's name and whisper.


im talkin about the thing that you can /w someone who IS NOT on your friend list.What's that supposed to be.."the wider you get the more famous you become" ? more ppl in your friend list?


1