/whisper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeSaLiToR

10-04-2010

i think the production of champs and stuff should stop for a moment and point your head at the client. i mean..the community is probably BEGGING for months for the /whisper mode to come true. Since you can , do it.

Pyropuss

10-04-2010

lol

DeSaLiToR

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyropuss View Post
lol
hey virgin. how's poca-HONDA doing

Undead Fleshgod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

It was turned off to lighten the load on the servers. It's totally not because of the production of champions (And I'm pretty sure it's not even the same team working on both).

DeSaLiToR

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead Fleshgod View Post
It was turned off to lighten the load on the servers. It's totally not because of the production of champions (And I'm pretty sure it's not even the same team working on both).
seems natural. but my point is..shouldnt they spend some time findin a suitable way to restore this feature into the client? i mean..which online game doesnt have a /whisper.

Pyropuss

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSaLiToR View Post
seems natural. but my point is..shouldnt they spend some time findin a suitable way to restore this feature into the client? i mean..which online game doesnt have a /whisper.
It depends on what you are talking about, in-game they have a /w option, but if in the client chat i think you can right click the player's name and whisper.

DeSaLiToR

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyropuss View Post
It depends on what you are talking about, in-game they have a /w option, but if in the client chat i think you can right click the player's name and whisper.
im talkin about the thing that you can /w someone who IS NOT on your friend list.What's that supposed to be.."the wider you get the more famous you become" ? more ppl in your friend list?