Pick my Champion

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man Dinh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

11-21-2009

You guys select my champion by replying to this thread. I will play and try to master that champion in normal ranked games. I will not stop until I win 10x in a row with that champion. I will post and SS so you guys can't say "SS or it didn't happen" Then I will post a guide on it. Most of the time, I will be streaming the games on Livestream.

What do you think of my proposal?

*I'm going to be trying out Janna or Heimer. However, I don't have her unlocked yet and Heimer is only temporarily available but costs too much. I'll have enough IP to buy Janna in a day or two. I'll start my Janna Rampage soon!

HadMan

11-21-2009

Perhaps Janna?

Would be interesting to see her on the winning side regularly and I would like to know the Meta build for her, even though I have no interest in playing her myself.

AFKray

11-21-2009

Grenade Heimer. Go.

Slurpy

11-21-2009

If you want to pick one that has almost no potential : Janna/Heimer

I think a guide on Dr. Mundo would be more interesting because he seems to have a lot of potential. You might remember that game last night with my team having a mundo and soraka and the mundo practically was unkillable

requiescat

11-21-2009

I wanna see rammus, i think he has alot of potential when used by someone with skill.

HeLawlsAtYouSon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2009

Try playing Fiddle or Kassidin. I don't know if you've unlocked them though...

Eliphas

11-21-2009

I would like to see either Rammus, Alistair, or a support hero. Maybe Janna or Zilean.

Everyone likes to play DPS carries and stuff, and why not? Pew pew lots of damage is a fun time. But tanks and support heroes are cool too. Give them a bit of love Dinh.

crisisavatar

11-21-2009

Yi or Mundo.

Bait

11-21-2009

is that 10x solo queue or premade?

Eliphas

11-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisisavatar View Post
Yi or Mundo.
Yi? Seriously? Yi is a beast. I think the main idea of this is Dinh will play the champ and enlighten the rest of us as to the intricacies of the champ.

As it stands, everyone knows how to play Yi, Alpha Strike to close the distance, pop Highlander and Wuju, chase with lots of auto attacks, win.

12345 ... 6