Offering my services for free to help with reports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fibbit

10-04-2010

This game is getting really annoying dealing with a leaver every other game in ranked. Just finished a game with 2 leavers, one was afk from the start. Ban ip's faster so that this stops happening please. I will even offer my services for free to help you guys with all of the reports that you get. This way you guys still do the banning and have control but you get free help sorting all the reports. This is such a fun game when you actually get 5v5 or 3v3 even if you get a non purpose feeder on your team sometimes.

Barumel

10-04-2010

I would be more than willing to offer the same service.

Sgt Lemon Pack

10-04-2010

signed

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

I would gladly do this.

However, I don't think it's human operated unless the person/people in question gets mass reported.

ChaosZeroX

10-04-2010

/singed

MoonPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

/signed

I can do this stuff for free everyday for 1-3 hours.

Gevouden

10-04-2010

I actually just recently had an unavoidable leave. The client kept crashing before the game even started , and i found out it was due to some textures that were now missing for some reason. Had to do a full reinstall. I probably got reported, ( again, i don't play on this account , i play as drteath ) but I doubt I will be , or deserve to be banned for such a situation.

But yeah, im willing to help out here as well .

I introduced my cousin to the game a month or so ago , and boy, has he raked up some leaves.

Barumel

10-04-2010

Well you can obviously use your head on that Gevouden. People who constantly abuse the system are reported a lot. Someone with software issues or internet problems are a different story. Those who look over these reports most likely will not get you for having an issue with the client.

Besides, everything, I assume, gets separated and tallied by account.

Fibbit

10-04-2010

I am not saying ban people immediately for there first leave, but seeing champs at the end of the game who went afk and have almost as many leaves as wins means they are not doing enough. Especially when that number is over 10.

schmide

10-04-2010

I'm willing to give a service with a happy ending?