I hate playing (as/with/against) ___

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Vlad is a pain to lane against... I usually just ignore him and farm up, since I'm rarely someone he can kill. (MF, Anivia, and such... outranging his Q helps a ton)

MrZann

10-04-2010

As: Garen, boring for me

With: Tryndamere

Against: Zilean, just for sheer annoyance and the fact that even an "okay" one can make a game last an extra 15-20 minutes. Also the range on Q pisses me off during laning.

Zingmaster

10-04-2010

As: Veigar - not enough sustained DPS, and he needs to get AP from his Q but it's so **** mana intensive early game.

With: Obvious would be Eve for uselessness, or Ashe for the a-holes who play her and think they're good, but the real answer is AP Yi. A playstyle built on the need to KS without getting the most out of those killshots. Just a complete waste of a player.

Against: Tie - Nidalee/Kassadin. I used to main singed, and these are the two who can get away no matter what, even from the best chaser in the game

NSA Datalord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

As: Vlad. I feel dirty, but sometimes I just want to win, and this usually does the trick.

With: Master Yi. There's just something about Yi that attracts the wrong sorts of players. The baddies, the farmers, the ragers. Maybe one in twenty isn't worthless, the rest soak up exp that someone useful could have got and feed.

Against: MF. Her laugh when she ults is really obnoxiuos, it makes me want to rip her god****ed lungs out. Also she's a beast in lane and kinda OP.

alsowikk

10-04-2010

As: Ashe since everyone whines whenever I get a kill a her(don't play her often, just to round out a team every once in a long while)

With:Yi, for the love of all that is holy Yi you aren't a tank, you can't 5v1, you can't auto attack through exhaust and buying armor with galio against dps is a good idea.

against: Garen...you know why.

Brakx

10-04-2010

As: Taric - not my style

With: Feeder Yis. Good ones are awesome.

Against: Poppy fed poppy is the absolute worst. Fed morde is annoying too.

Thunderbox

10-04-2010

As Alistar, I feel pretty useless as him (In other words, I suck as him)

With Amumu, fairly obvious, Binds everyone down you can wtfpwn them

Against Galio, I DONT WANT TO ATTACK THE GIANT STONE STATUE QQ

Iaw

10-04-2010

As: Shen, he just feels so squishy as a tank since he farms so slow, and even jungling hes not that fast

With: Tryn always Tryn, have yet to see one Tryn on my team not feed.

Against:

Early Game: Zilean( DURR I CAN BOMB FROM SO FAR AWAY IR GUD, I DONT DIE EITHER LUL)

Mid Game: Fed Twitch

Late game: Surprisingly I say Fed Kathus, even if you kill him, if he has a 20 stack soulstealer his Ult will still hit for truckloads of damage anywhere on the map.

DrPoonjisum

10-04-2010

As: Galio, I suck at him.

With: Bad teammates, regardless of the hero.

Against: Oh the list goes on. Mostly Sona, MF, Garen and Vlad.

mcguigz

10-04-2010

As: Teemo, I really hate to play him, dps and ap are both underwhelming and I HATE his voice with a passion.
With: Teemo, 100% of all teemos on my team take vamp secpt and call mid despite having only 400ish hp
Against: Teemo, minefields of those ap mushrooms piss me the off like there is no tomorrow.

tldr: **** you teemo