I hate playing (as/with/against) ___

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wambotron

10-04-2010

I see threads about how awesome champion x, y and z are all the time, but who do YOU hate playing as, with and against?

As: Alistar. I tried him as a pure tank and I just want feeling it. He has some cool abilities, but I couldn't even take on Rammus 1v1.

With: Shaco! He's an awesome champion when played correctly, but I've seen more horrible feeders using him in my games than anything.

Against: I hate playing a good Soraka. If you don't have a team that is willing to help take her out, you get stuck in a bad situation.

try not to flame each other, this thread is the epitome of subjective.

Garion

10-04-2010

as: Mundo (never liked him for some reason)

with: Ryze (meh, all the ones i see get tons of kills... and deaths...)

against: Teemo (i just find him annoying)

Fleetfeet

10-04-2010

As : Twisted fate. Because I'm fugging terrible. Shaco for the same reasons.

With : Philo stone ashe. There's no singular champion that -can't- be played well, but philo stone ashes are almost always fail.

Against : Xin Zhao. He'll crush you in the face for simply being halfway up your lane, and do so mercilessly. Nothing short of flashing over a wall will get you away from that maniac, and exhaust doesn't stop him from CCing you, meaning you've only prolonged the inevitable unless you're already underneath the safety of your tower.

BiggerFish

10-04-2010

As: Poppy. I just suck donkey balls with her for some reason. and she's supposedly not even that difficult.

With: Alistar. never had a good one on my team. Ever.

Against: Taric. Never played against one who didn't destroy his lane.

Undead Fleshgod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

As : Janna. I'm an horrible support ;_;

With : Ashe. Too many "I'M ASHE SO I MUST MID, I DON'T CARE WE HAVE KARTHUS/ANIVIA/ANYOTHERAWESOMEMID I'M ASHE!"

Against : Maybe Heim or Shaco. But they both got nerfed a lot recently, so I don't know.

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerFish View Post
As: Poppy. I just suck donkey balls with her for some reason. and she's supposedly not even that difficult.
She is quite difficult, one of the hardest champions to play.

On topic:
As: Alistar. so boring.

With: Shaco. I hate the idea of the champ... he's a back-stabber. Why would I want someone like him on my team?

Against: Sona. She makes everything so much harder.

Fateborn

10-04-2010

As: Amumu, I don't why, but I can't seem to get a kill or two.
With: Noobakali, Feed, feed, feed, and more feed, it's insulting to me.
Against: Sona. Don't ask why, it's a qq thing.

Kaeoz

10-04-2010

as: Poppy/Akali/etc (Kass/Shaco are the the only anti-carries I can play properly because I usually get too greedy with anti carries. I can only play Shaco because I play junglers proficiently and Kass because I'm good at casters in general and he's much less punishing since you can blink every 4 seconds)

with: Trynd... sure you can be good... but I don't want to drag the game to 40 minutes just so you can get kills

against: Vlad.... in lane... this guy is my absolute nightmare in lane. Morde (when I'm trying to carry my team.... absolute nightmare if you're the guy with all the kills and get ghosted.... once a morde got a penta kill because he ghosted me and wiped everyone with like 300+ dps ghost....) and Zilean... he's like a ranged garen with double bombs.....

Levathon

10-04-2010

As: Ryze, I never got the hang of him

With: Anyone terrible, (bad shaco for instance)

Against: Shen, go die... You too Zilean

Simon Zhao

10-04-2010

As: Soraka... KS waaaay too much

With: Evelynn self explanatory

Against: Amumu or Galio... those ults are just ANNOYING.