Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Iris, Queen of the Bees

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NobSaiboot

01-25-2013

Interesting concept...

Also why the hell is there no Wickerman reference? There's so many bees for crying out loud! :3

LegendaryNidalee

03-19-2013

lol i didnt see this page and made a very similar champion idea page........lol check it out
i have recently been thinking that another insect based character would be interesting but i have found that these transorming champions such as nidalee, jayce, elise, and to some extent swain have become somewhat cliched and this is a rough cut of what i came up with instead. Esra would be intended to be used as an ap mid champion that is intended to be used in a passive,heimerdinger like play style.

Passive: esra periodicly collects bee counters(max of 5) that are used as a cost system for her abilities.(much like noxuos trap, but is used for both her q and w) the time it takes to aquire counters lowers with esra's leveling and is efected by cdr nd once esra is killed she automaticaly releases a bee for every remaining bee counter that atack nearby enemies

Q, sting: esra sends out a bee to patrol an area that will last 30 or so seconds (like maokai's sappling toss) and atack any nearby enemy, prioritizing champions, that will atack dealing magic damage for a short duration this ability would cost 1 bee couter and be on a short cooldown
honey trap bonus: deals extra damage scailing off of honey trpas level and deals aoe damage to all nearby targets

W: esra sends out a bee to collect pollen healing her after a short duration, this would be on a medium to long cooldown and also cost 1 bee counter
honey trap bonus: heals all alies within the honey trap for an percent based on honey traps level

E, honey trap: esra put out honey in a large area that lasts 5 seconds, it slow enemies within it and empowers esra's abilities that take place within it. this ability is cost free and has high cooldown while in early ranks

R, Swarm: esra summons a swarm of bees atacking all enemy champions within a very long range dealing heavy DoT damage.(similar to renqueim but not global, and deals DoT) casting swarm also fills esra's bee counters

Please tell me what you think, and thank you for your consideration riot.
"JPLjoseph"

KayFishandChips

05-06-2013

bump

mattisnotmyname

01-10-2014

This would be a lot of fun. I would want to play this in aram.

Ask The Headsman

01-10-2014

Quote:
mattisnotmyname:
This would be a lot of fun. I would want to play this in aram.

NECROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Naw just kidding I say that annoying sh*t

WhitehawkAngel

01-15-2014

Totally nothing like SMITE's Ah Muzen Cab bee god. totally original.

On a different note. how does she revert back to bumble's then? she can go from bumble to hornet to honey but how does she go back to bumble?

Ravagestar

01-15-2014

My only thoughts on the matter.

NOT THE BEES!.gif

KayFishandChips

07-30-2014

Quote:
WhitehawkAngel:
Totally nothing like SMITE's Ah Muzen Cab bee god. totally original.

On a different note. how does she revert back to bumble's then? she can go from bumble to hornet to honey but how does she go back to bumble?

Sorry if it took several months to respond I usually don't check up on threads I made 2 years ago you know before smite was a thing anyone at all played and long before some bee god showed up there. But I degres there is updated version of the kit on page 4. The person who posted this isn't on the forums anymore so I really cant change it but its there.