[Champion Concept] Iris, Queen of the Bees

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

First. Very good idea i like the creative idea.

Second. It honestly looked great at first but i feel like it looked less realistic as it went on.

One small problem i feel is that i dont think bumble bees should have a health bar because they only last one attack and it would cause too much HP bar traffic i believe.

I think you need to make honey combs last only 1 minute because Riot wants you to be active with abilities, not just place them down and wait 3 minutes. Also you shouldnt be able to put these on targets imo. You kind of turn 1 ability into 2 abilities in an odd way.

Additionally, you shouldn't have 2 abilities that support the same function. Abilities aren't suppose to do the same thing as the others. They need to be more interesting(exception of Sona). I don't think it would be the most balanced either persay. I am not sure about the mana cost(i haven't looked yet) but you really wouldnt be able to balance this well. You either have too low of a mana cost that makes you have to toggle on at all times or you have too high of a mana costs to where it isnt much of a factor.

Yikes, i feel like this ultimate is too powerful, at least on paper. It just does too much at once. It damages, it heals, it CC's, and it causes a ton of HP bar traffic for the enemy team.

I think this concept has amazing potential as im also trying to make a Queen Bee champion concept but keep fading away from it.

EDIT: I checked the mana costs. When you have a toggle ability that costs mana you have to have the mana cost increase each second, this prevents you from just mana stacking and allowing you yo have it toggled at all times. Mana regen can also override the cost if it doesnt increase

Moby the White

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfish View Post
Wow it looks great, thank you for putting the time in to create it. We will definitely add it in asap.

- Death is born on tiny wings.

thanks i really appreciate it I spent a lot of time thinking how to write that, i figured it was best written how you wanted it i could've gone tangent to your arc but i don't think you would've fallen in love with the story had i did. I am really glad you like it and are adding it.

Moby the White

11-25-2012

also i made a minor edit at the very end adding your infamous quote

"Their death is born on tiny wings..." Iris upon awakening as Queen of the Bees

kayfish

11-25-2012

lol We picked that as our Favorite quote from Iris, it seems to fit so well with her so we made it our signature
P.S. i would of gotten to adding it but Z is for Zephyr posted it so i have to weight for him to put it in, so sorry about the wait.

Moby the White

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfish View Post
lol We picked that as our Favorite quote from Iris, it seems to fit so well with her so we made it our signature
P.S. i would of gotten to adding it but Z is for Zephyr posted it so i have to weight for him to put it in, so sorry about the wait.

Oh no problem, I was asleep most of the day XD

I like helping to write lore, and so long as i get noticed and people think its good i'm happy If they want to go a different way with it i'm always willing to rework what I have. It comes pretty easily to me so it isn't like i put days of work into it, more like maybe an hour at most thinking of how to best write the story and then making sure its grammatically correct. :S

if i get credit for it in the original post its a bonus, if i don't it's not a big deal because i volunteered it. So you definately are not putting me out XD My primary goal is to get people to see my lore, if they like it maybe they will check out my other stuff plus i may get a few acknowledgements here and there

Star of Insomnia

11-25-2012

DO want this champ one day

Moby the White

11-25-2012

bump

Z is for Zephyr

11-26-2012

Thanks so much for the lore Moby, it fits our picture of her perfectly.

We are currently working on the balance issues mentioned by parnellyx and will be updating her soon. Thanks for all the continued support.

Z is for Zephyr

11-28-2012

Complete rework of abilities and balancing coming soon. But don't worry, the abilities will retain their original concepts.

Love Poisonous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

The idea is good.. but 15 bees with those stats.. and then 45.. sounds kinda OP to me.....
Cool idea though, check mine ^w^ http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2845286