[Champion Concept] Iris, Queen of the Bees

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Z is for Zephyr

11-24-2012

Sorry for taking so long with updates.
Been extremely busy.

Please post any suggestions, I will try harder to keep up with her and will take time to read all posts.

- Death is born on tiny wings.

Phantom Symphony

11-24-2012

I think i may work on art based off of ur description

Pelabell

11-24-2012

everything is great , but dont you think her health is a bit too low

kayfish

11-24-2012

That would be amazing. If you do please post a link to it here and we will definitely try to include it into Iris.
You don't have to, but it would really help make this into a better concept

Z is for Zephyr

11-24-2012

We gave her low health because she has incredible health regeneration abilities and we wanted to balance her out in lane. However, we will continue to balance her.
Thanks for the feedback.

Moby the White

11-24-2012

mind if i write something up for lore?

kayfish

11-24-2012

Feel free to, we will definitely add it in if it seems to match up with her. We have had some trouble with her lore and anything you come up with will be appreciated.

Moby the White

11-25-2012

hmm...let's see what I can do with this trying to stay cannon to your arc:

A corrupted land tainted by rune magic, this is the worst effect of the rune wars, yet it goes unnoticed. Countless years ago that war was fought, only to be finally stopped in order to save Runeterra. But the land remained the same in some areas. On the island of Ionia there was a village years ago during the rune wars that was home to the famous beekeeper _________ (father's name). Along with the help of his daughter Iris, he cultivated honey from his bees and sold the it across Valoran. One day her father fell victim to illness and left the beefarm to Iris. Despite being so young she ran the beefarm excellently, that was of course until one day when she was collecting honey she fell through the ground and slid down into what was an underground hive of mutant bees. These bees were larger than normal bees altered by the rune magic left over in the land that the beefarmer grew his sweet nectar flowers. Unfortunately her presence was quickly noticed by the bees of the hive, and soon enough they began to swarm after her. Iris tried to climb back up the hole she fell down into but it was to no avail. The bees began stinging her and infected Iris with their runic toxins putting her into a deep sleep. It has been many years since then, but now Iris is waking up, she has been changed by the bees' magic toxin allowing her command of the bees around her. She has become their Queen, and she will stop at nothing to wreak vengeance upon those who mutated her lands.

"Their death is born on tiny wings..." Iris upon awakening as Queen of the Bees

-Moby the White

Moby the White

11-25-2012

sorry it took so long i was asleep i forgot to write it before i went to bed :S

kayfish

11-25-2012

Wow it looks great, thank you for putting the time in to create it. We will definitely add it in asap.