[Suggestion] Trist explosive shot (toggle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thorok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shal128 View Post
There are many things that can't be controlled by the player and may work against you.

You can't sacrifice heimer's turrets, toggle Kayle's E splash damage, Blitzcrank's ult, Sunfires...
you can blitz ult just pop it before you go in.

Azelf

10-04-2010

Why would I want to turn it off?

Icedflameoffire

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azelf View Post
Why would I want to turn it off?
Pretty much this, same goes for vorpal spikes
I can understand bloodscent since it signals that WW is around you.

Evangelion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Because it pushes the lane. As trist you can usually get away from just about anyone, but there are exceptions...

imhuge

10-04-2010

you turn it off so you don't push lane cause you put points into it already and you want last hits
Vorpal Spikes toggle was mostly for killing towers since you risked hitting champions

I wish Udyr could turn off stances cause human stance Udyr is cool but only available for the first 3 minutes

Bloodpaly

10-04-2010

Reason to toggle it off:
You dominate your opponent, and push them out of exp range. You now have 3 options
1. Not have any points in explo shot and don't put any more points in, no problem
2. Last hit, causing explo shot to push the lane, enemy gets back into gold and potentially exp range
3. Ignore last hits, causing you to earn no gold but deny your opponent gold/exp

It is especially annoying vs Vlad, as when you dominate him early he can just lifesteal creeps that were pushed from explo shot last hits, and he can sit back till he is high enough lvl to lane properly.

SleepyPandaBear

Recruiter

10-04-2010

well to activate the spell... you would have to click on an enemy target if you aren't targeting it should toggle off the passive .. something along that line

Leirkov

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogmarz View Post
How would you toggle it off considering it has an Active Skill component?
Toggle the passive. The active should stay.

I'd enjoy this change, I already get obnoxiously high CS totals with Trist but I miss a lot of last hits just because of Explosive doing too much (or too little) damage.

Dunkelzahn

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirkov View Post
Toggle the passive. The active should stay.
I think he means how would you do it programming wise.

imhuge

10-04-2010

create a new champion, Ristrana, and give her all of Tristana's skills except make E passive only