Banned? Really Riot? (everyone look)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemolitionMan17

11-03-2012

This has become one of the most annoying and controversial things ever since my time playing LoL. Because of your lack of fixing things, the reconnect glitch continued to happen, yet FINALLY after about a day of it doing it to me, I got into a game. Once I got into a game we pretty much LOST because I had no way to help my team I was level 1 they were all level 14-15.

I ended the game, my game then didn't pop back up to the game stat screen so I restarted it. So now I'm banned for a day and truthfully it's got me completely ripped off. I've spent a lot of time, and hard earned money on this game, and because you guys don't know how to address a critical error in your game causing us to get BANNED, we're sitting here getting **** on for no reason.

Honestly, something needs to be done about this because before this glitch I had NEVER left a single game in my life. I've been completely fair about this ordeal up until now. It's one thing to give me a warning, it's one thing for it not to work, but to BAN me ? Seriously Riot, help us out here and stop ignoring our needs.

Skletty

11-03-2012

agree'd, luckily i was suspended on my main account before the elast patch and only my alternate account is banned from this, but none the less, its super annoying.. something needs to be done :/

ObsidianLazarus

11-03-2012

Iʻve been playing consistently since last Tuesday, and disconnect on average of 3 times per match since the patch. By Wednesday night, I was sure Iʻd wake up banned. Itʻs Saturday, and I honestly thought they shut LeaverBuster down for the week.

What more than likely happened to you was a majority of the match reported you for AFK/Leaving, which it obviously wasnʻt your fault. Hopefully next Tuesday everything getʻs patched.

DemolitionMan17

11-03-2012

bump, serious issue.

Medexi

11-04-2012

I fear the same thing will happen to me, I've been getting the disconnection bug in a total of 5 ranked games recently (random occasions). I've lost more than 60 ELO total and my internet is fully workable and has no problem to operate in any way. Here is a picture where I provide evidence of the functionality of my internet.

Seriously, I'm in constant fear that I will get banned because Riot can't handle their game/servers (alt. BATTLE.NET). I almost have Gold Rating now but I can't play anymore in fear of the same thing happening again and again. What am I supposed to do? This is getting really annoying...

Obtenebrous

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianLazarus View Post
Iʻve been playing consistently since last Tuesday, and disconnect on average of 3 times per match since the patch. By Wednesday night, I was sure Iʻd wake up banned. Itʻs Saturday, and I honestly thought they shut LeaverBuster down for the week.

What more than likely happened to you was a majority of the match reported you for AFK/Leaving, which it obviously wasnʻt your fault. Hopefully next Tuesday everything getʻs patched.
I have to agree with this. When i first started LoL a couple of months back my net was terrible. I kept DCing from games and at first nothing happened. Then suddenly I got a warning. Couple of games later i got a 24 hour ban.

I really think it's not LeaverBuster screwing you, but the other players reporting you for Leaving/AFK, which while it isn't your fault, you can't blame them for. With the connection glitch people have been having I've been holding off reporting people for it lately. Normally though is someone does that, I report them.