Is Shaco's hallucinate fine the way it is?

Yes 10 45.45%
No 12 54.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Shaco: what I would like to see implemented

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrSkankyNun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Jack in the Box:

An issue that's really bugged me and I haven't seen anyone talk about it is how his jitbs keep getting stuck in walls. They used to be able to spawn on the other side of a wall exactly how deceive works, but now they spawn exactly where you placed them so they cannot wall hop anymore. Kills a lot of vision and ganking opportunities.

Hallucinate:

I would LOVE to have his clone have more ways to trick people. At the moment, he it is way too easy to distinguish which shaco is the real one. When I use clone to get away, I don't even bother trying to trick people, I just have my clone attack the closest opponent to slow them with the shiv poison which, I believe, should not be the best use of hallucinate.
I do believe that you should be able to ping the clone though. You should have at least one way to distinguish, but only one.

Just some math for hallucinate:

I know they nerfed shaco's clone damage to turrets which I do not argue with. What I do think was bad was how they nerfed the amount of time on the clone without changing the clones damage output on towers.

Say shaco has 180 AD. His clone will get 75% of that damage and also will get the damage halved when attacking towers.

(180 x .75)/2 = 67.5 or 67

Now this is very underwhelming considering that his jitbs at level 3 will deal 75 MD and 115 MD at level 5.

Now, I know that the jitbs only last for 5 seconds and the clone lasts for 18 seconds, but the tower tends to like to lock on to your clone, so you are lucky if your clone lasts for 10 seconds.

So if your level 5 jitb deals 115 x 5 = 575 to the tower (MR not included) and your clone deals 67 x 10 = 670 (no armor included), your clone barely puts out any damage which is quite underwhelming for an "ultimate." Also, correct me if I'm wrong, don't towers have more armor than magic resist? That would mean the jitb would have more pen than the clone.

Now I know you can combo jitb/clone, but I usually don't even use my clone to attack towers anymore because the clone is only really useful team fights (mainly his explosion which has only a very small range and extra slow). It's just kind of frustrating to have an underwhelming ult that keeps getting nerfed and not fixed in other areas.

These are my beliefs at the moment. I am open to opinions and logic. If I am wrong about any of this, please correct me by explaining how I am wrong.

Thanks, hopefully a red sees this post, I've been trying to get some response about the jitb bug for a while =P

Hmm...thank you for the feedback (and the downvotes =P). I want a more viable ult and the only way i could see getting buffed atm was for it to deal more tower damage. Now that I think about it again, shaco does enough against towers as you guys have clearly stated. I still would like to see something changed about his ult that would make it feel more.......useful.....

Sasori of Krieg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

I am confused as to what you want to see implemented.

Lyov

10-04-2010

1. jitb comment: it isn't supposed to be a ward. try again.
2. hallucinate isn't supposed to make it a 6v5 instantly with a small aoe nuke.
once again, try again.

Bloodpaly

10-04-2010

JitB + wall change is understandable, but WHY would you want to buff his damage to towers, when you already mentioned he does great damage to towers.

And you seem to not know one of the best uses for clone, use it when projectiles are incoming like flash, and blam nothing happens to you.

player704

10-04-2010

Hallucinate just needs to appear to have all buffs the real Shaco has.

Sasori of Krieg

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by player704 View Post
Hallucinate just needs to appear to have all buffs the real Shaco has.
yup all been stated in multiple threads

DrSkankyNun

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori of Krieg View Post
I am confused as to what you want to see implemented.
Heh...I made the title and after I posted it, I realized that the title didn't really go along with the post. By then, it was too late to change :P

I guess you could say I want the jitb bug fix implemented and some sort of change to hallucinate to make seem worthwhile.

Thanks for the feedback!

myroprax

10-04-2010

more dmg to towers? if thats what your asking they nerfed it for a reason i could solo towers from full hp with no minions with my ult, it was broken