Born in the pits of elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jwong52

10-04-2010

where does hell begin? 1000? 900? where does it end?

Rehno

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona4489 View Post
8 games is a really small sample size. Keep playing and you'll end up where you're supposed to be.
You stupid?

john

10-04-2010

Thanks to diminishing returns, if he doesn't get back to 1200 really quickly, he'll have an even harder time thanks to the fact that he'll win less Elo for every victory.

This scoring system is laughably pathetic.

Angel0FChaos

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aenguskhan View Post
Thanks to diminishing returns, if he doesn't get back to 1200 really quickly, he'll have an even harder time thanks to the fact that he'll win less Elo for every victory.

This scoring system is laughably pathetic.
As i said, one win? retire time lol. Back to dota i go =p.

But srsly^....ur scarying me.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

10-04-2010

this happened to me, i played mainly support like morg and janna and tanks like amumu, as well as team oriented casters such as fiddlesticks. basically all the champs that required coordination and cohesiveness. i managed to climb to mid 1400s until i basically got uncoordinated teams down to 1350 and then leavers feeders afkers deliberate feeders etc. until 1100. i stopped playing ranked games for a while and learned champions that could carry such as mal'zahar, ashe, and olaf. i also queued with my friend who plays carry tanks such as morde. now we are stomping our way back up through elo hell, 5-0, just won a 4v5. we make up for the feeders and leavers through tryharding with 2 man gank setups, warding appropriate places for our teammates to not feed, and playing the best we could possibly play. and trust me, there are TONS of leavers and feeders in elo hell.
basically what i'm saying is learn some powerful carry champs such as garen and morde (people who do alot of damage and cannot die easily), or queue with one while providing carry like dps (like mal'zahar ashe tristana mf etc). also be the better man and drop wards everywhere since you know nobody else will and play carefully. don't rage at your teammates because it will only make them play worse (plus they never admit their own faults and will just call you a *** and continue to feed), instead try to politely suggest things and tell them to be careful etc.
gl. elo hell is a hard, hard place. my friend and i are just banging on the gates trying to get out.