Born in the pits of elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korpzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by retroking1 View Post
OK this is a TEAM game. This is not MW2, Gears of War or Halo where you can carry an whole team and win (games with real skill in "Solo" or "Team" hahahaha). My solo elo is around 893. I dont cry because I know am good....WITH A TEAM AND VENT WOOT. My elo for premade is1294 3-0.
hawt ****, 3-0, ur a beast

BeastMode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korpzer View Post
hawt ****, 3-0, ur a beast
i lol'd

elo hell sucks... you just have to stop caring since arranged 5v5 is what really matters

Leadfoot

10-04-2010

Funny the OP should find himself with such rotten luck and start 0-8, considering that I found myself with great luck and sit at 8-0. It should even out eventually if your good.

CrimsonSkies

10-04-2010

I would suggest you play a jungler and be the one ganking instead

GuardKnight

10-04-2010

Very good story, this is how I see it very similarly.

It's a real pain getting out of elo hell.
Try to get out of it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Do NOT get any lower! Every game you loose just makes you have to play 3 more games to get back to that spot.

Play champions that don't require your team not to be feeidng and have global teleports like Twisted Fate, Garen, Ashe ect. Do NOT play champs that you need your team to be doing decent with like Nasus or Zilean. Oh yes one more tip, get Dragon as much as possible it's overally positive, push lanes also.

I always have the most minions kills, best ratio, ect in my games but if I EVER loose, It's because my team fed or didn't control lanes ect (WHTICH HAPPENS ALOT).

I have 323 games played in Ranked Solo Que: 162 Wins:161Losses and I am currently 1069 Rating and slowley bringing myself up.

Please get up ASAP, duo que, play carry ect. I do believe that they have MAJORLY upgraded the MatchMaking system though. I have noticed less feeders leavers ect after the last patch that helped MM.

I hope I saved your soul.

Angel0FChaos

10-04-2010

Thank you all for the tips and comments. Id love to get a team together, I mean ive got one but there all lvl 28 so i have to wait. Just to do a follow-up. My 9th game? Loss..lol fml.
So 0-9...at this point i really dont care nemore. So i......

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkies View Post
I would suggest you play a jungler and be the one ganking instead
...pick yi. Jungle, gank, jungle, gank,dragon ...gangakgankagnkgank. Oh and clean up a triple kill, lol. And the result? Lol A WIN!!!
I go 11-1 with like 4 towers and two inhibs. With yi of all ppl. So now that ive won my first game? Ima retire on a good note. =p

PhantomDS

10-04-2010

welcome want to race to the bottom with me i have far surpassed elo hell into i just dont give a **** anymore elo i still try my best even got back up to 1200 elo just to get the next 20 games with leavers feeders and ragers so i think im sitting at like 0 elo ha!

Angel0FChaos

10-04-2010

Lets go, I dont know if u could keep up with me. lol. When i won that first game it said my elo was 950...Ive never seen my name next to a elo number that low in all my days with dota. TT

Japanadian

10-04-2010

i soloed up to 1500 elo by asking who people wanted to play and figured out which champ would compliment their play. 2 big things to look out for are; is there enough stuns and is there enough AoE.
the best way to turn a losing game around is to keep your team from yelling at each other, i've had lots of comebacks after we all agreed to stop mouthing each other off

PhantomDS

10-04-2010

sitting at 938 right now