Born in the pits of elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angel0FChaos

10-04-2010

So ima vent (rage).
I heard all this talk about elo hell. **** solo que, ect. I was kinda freaked out to start my first ranked game. But finaly did. Here is how ranked has gone so far for me.

Game 1:
Team needed a tank I picked ram, though im not the best with him. We got stomped but to be honest i did just as bad as the rest of my team.
Game 2:
I decided to go my good champs so i go ken. I do well making sum good kills and by mid game starting to own. Eventually team feeds enough and we lose.
Game 3:
Same thing. They try and 3 man gank me and ryze beg. They kill ryze but I end up with FB and a triple kill. Im take my lanes tower early and own all early-mid game. Sum players feed and our only tank goes DPS items. We lose again
Game 4:
Leaver at the start of the game
Game 5:
Our solo leaves at lvl 7 after dieing twice.
Game 6: Our carry rage quits around lvl 10 then comes back 20min later and only jungles after that.
Game 7-8:
Jus bad games and we got outplayed. Wont really blame my teams here as we all played decent. Maybe one guy didnt do his part but nothing that really standsout.

So yea im 0-8 so far n ranked. It seems my father is the devil and i was born into elo hell. Unlike most that find it. Im not a bad player. Not gonna say im pro or ill whoop ur ass in a game. But I usualy do well in normals 75% of the time winning my games and rarely do i have a negative score unless im the tank. Idk jus wanted to vent this out i guess. Grrrr.

Nithilak

10-04-2010

Welcome, come on in, pull up chair and get ready to rage. it only gets worse from here on in.

Paero

10-04-2010

Enjoy your stay, we hope to have you with us for a long time. a LONG time, a very looooong time, a long long long long long long time...

tamakas

10-04-2010

8 games is a really small sample size. Keep playing and you'll end up where you're supposed to be.

Nithilak

10-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona4489 View Post
8 games is a really small sample size. Keep playing and you'll end up where you're supposed to be.

although logically you would think this is correct I can assure you it is not.

What actually happened is you were judged upon installing the game and found to be unworthy. You're punishment for even attempting to play this is game is a long torturous stay here with us. Over time you may even end up learning to love your fellow leaver, feeder, or rage quitter. but this is all besides the point. The fact of the matter was you were f-ucked from the beginning. Your only salvation will be acceptance, the harder you fight the more it hurts.

Angel0FChaos

10-04-2010

lol love the comments so far.
Here goes game number 9

DayDemonz

10-04-2010

It really doesn't get better untill 1600 elo

BiggerFish

10-04-2010

find a team through normal games

Undead Fleshgod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2010

The same thing happened to me. Went 0-9 thanks to leavers/afkers/LULZ IT'S MY FIRST GAME WITH THIS CHARACTER BUT I TH-an ally have been slain.

Tried to get out of it.

This is my new account.

retroking1

10-04-2010

OK this is a TEAM game. This is not MW2, Gears of War or Halo where you can carry an whole team and win (games with real skill in "Solo" or "Team" hahahaha). My solo elo is around 893. I dont cry because I know am good....WITH A TEAM AND VENT WOOT. My elo for premade is1294 3-0.