Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Jungle Buffs and rewards [Summoners rift]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hey guys how would u like if Riot brings some of the monsters and buffs from the old Twisted Treeline into the Summoners Rift?

Ghast [Wraith]
Crest of Flowing Water - Increases Move Speed by 30%

Rabid Wolf
Crest of Nature's Fury - Increases attack speed by 20% and reduces cooldowns by 10%.

Big Golem
some new buff for example splash damage on attack
or for example 20 armor and magic resist

Lesser Monster
Healing - Restore some of the missing mana and health
Right now this buff is useless like the Brute Strength mastery
this buff restored ~75 health when i jungled with Akali at level 1
ok but i have around 500 health so what would +75 health help me with?

and to increase the Gold per Lesser monster from 6 to 10 or 20
Caster Minion gives gold 16 and 6 gold for lesser monster its just ridiculous
a lane has tons of gold while the jungle barely gives any

on top of all i think the jungler should stay in the jungle a bit more
so monsters would be harder to kill like in old Twisted Treelines

harder monsters i mean i kill wolves with level 1 akali without using a potion
and i had only potions
so i mean u should have some kind of defense or monsters like the wolves would kill you
and the Wolves at the old Twisted Treeline kicked my ass when i was jungling with rengar [and i liked it ]

Right now only the Ancient Golem and Elder Lizard gives me a challenge [at level 1 ]

and u know the jungler would no stay only in the jungle for example the respawn time would be bigger for monsters

i think this way it would be more enjoyable for the jungler or anyone decides to jungle a bit