Honor Limit?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SDHitmen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

So I just got finished with a game I was playing and it was a well fought game so I was going to go and honor everyone. Give my team teamwork and the other team honorable opponent. It was fair and back and forth. But as I was going down the list of people to give honor it said there was an honor limit reached and that I need to play more games to give out more honor. So basically what you are saying is you don't expect everyone in a game to play honorably? I admit I have given out a lot of honor this way before but it's because I think the games were pretty even, plus I'm trying to get the community a little be more open to losing and not just raging. And if they don't (at least as far as I can see) I'll give them honor, especially the person I laned against. Putting a limit just makes me not want to honor people who possibly deserve it. I feel like honor promotes fair gameplay but when it's limited it kind of makes people not want to give it out. I don't know just thought it was weird to do that. Thoughts?!

Tengauge12

11-04-2012

Not everyone deserves it.. Sometimes there is those games where everyone can get it.. It takes alot to reach that limit.. So, you've apparently been doing it WAY too much.. Honor is only built for those which whom 100% deserve it.. Not those of whom you say " I'll honor you!!! " hoping for honor in return.. Because, well.. That's just wrong.

Despite that... Only hand out honor for those which whom 100% deserve it.

Lightningfst

11-05-2012

This is also a limit so that people don't 'honor farm or honor trade'. Honor should go to people who are deserving, and while it is possible that many players you encounter could be worthy of such, the general consensus is that honor should be for distinguished behavior, as opposed to the lack of bad behavior.